Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Need some Help

zethe

Hey Guys i would like to start a Cycle and your help is deeply appreciated.

• 29 Years old
  • 5' 8"
  • 15% body fat
  • 86 Kg or 190 lb
  • Sadly Asian

1. 2 years ago i weigh at 90kgs with over 28% body fat then i fell in love & started Gym. I hired a personal trainer and Worked my ass off for straight 3 months and went from 90kgs to 78. I Gained no muscle, but lost fat and got a lil leaner.

2. After skipping for 4months i started again with a Partner who had alot of experience since he trained with professional Bodybuilders,we started BULKING like hell.
I was spending an average of 300usd/month for my 3k Calories diet, Protein, Omega 3, Vitamins etc. We worked out for 5 days/week for 5months but i gained little to nothing. So i lost faith and gaveup.

After leaving Gym for months i lost the small amount of muscle i had Gained.
The fear of getting fat again made me join a crossfit group working out 3days/week from past 3months. my body fat is down to 14% i got leaner but again No Muscle gain yet still weigh at 86kgs.
Im really pissed i want to go all in Now,I would've done Steriods before if i knew there will be no Long term side effects if you do it properly.

So 3months with Trainer - Lost Fat

5days/week of 5 Months of Bulking = Little to nothing Muscle Gain got fat instead

3days /week 3 Months of Crossfit = Got Leaner no Muscle Gain

I need your Help for my first Cycle and i apologize for some stupid questions.
Goal: I want to bulk while staying Lean with Oral steroids.

1. How much Calories should i take if im on Steriods and should i take the same amount of calories During PCT?
  2. Can you please provide me a small brief of How Long the first cycle and what to take and how much
  3. How do you feel During PCT? (do you lose strength etc)
  4. How to maintain the muscle after the cycle? and what if you do 1 cycle only?

If you can suggest any good workout program during the cycle i will be thankful.

Thanks in advance.

A few points:

A) Crossfit & bodybuilding are 2 different animals. Nothing wrong with crossfit but it would build a bb'er's body.

B) You cant bulk and stay lean @ the same time. Build it, shape it, shred it.

C) You NEVER run oral steroids alone.

Last edited:
you don't keep 'gains' after steroids when the gains are just water and fat.

you don't gain tons of muscle on a steroid cycle.. muscle gain takes years. set a goal to gain 1-2 pounds a year of lean muscle mass. after 10 years you will gain 10-20 pounds

your entire issue is you think steroids are magic too much and they aren't.. most guys who have used steroids look like shit still. that is a fact, go to any franchise gym and look around. most of the guys you see have used steroids, pro hormones, sarms, tons of supps, etc. and they look like shit still.. some guys use ALL THAT SHIT but dont grasp the method to the madness of weight training, they just go to the gym to get in a workout and socialize and play with their phone

it is all about consistency and committment to the lifestyle. genetics determine how far you can go, but without the first 2 you won't get anywhere

i've been weight training for 25 years. i would say 10 of those years i wasted my time completely cause i either didn't have my diet on point or i didn't understand what weight training was all about.

So What is your best advice if i start Bulking again? since im an Asian im having a very hard time Gaining even Lean muscle. i gave my best for 5months and gained little to nothing.

here's your problem... 5 months is NOTHNG... you have zero patience and want the world in a day... it takes YEARS to get extremely dialed in and then right when you think you have it, things change... you get older, conditions change, etc... its a never ending process where you have to continuously make changes and learn more about your body and how it progresses and/or regresses... you are way too impatient and also blaming it on being asian as a crutch... thats ridiculous... i know so many asians that are extremely on point with how they go about this... you made a drastic drop in weight etc... this is a LONG process dude... you are wanting everything in a day and thats not how it works... you have to come join us all on the planet earth and be realistic or this will never work out for you

So What is your best advice if i start Bulking again? since im an Asian im having a very hard time Gaining even Lean muscle. i gave my best for 5months and gained little to nothing.

If your car needed work, you'd go to a professional.

Same thing here; you need a someone to customize a nutrition & training program for you.

I have a couple asian clients. They actually end up with the best physiques because they have such a small bone structure and small waste.

Building muscle just takes time. You can check out my nutrition programs here -> https://trevorkouritzin.com/product/nutrition-program/

Be patient. DONT dirty bulk and get fat. That'll ruin your physique. The tortoise catches the hare every time.

If you want to use steroids, do something mild like a testosterone only cycle

You have only been training for such a short time and you are jumping all over the map. Pick your goals/training plan/diet, and stick with it. Building muscle takes years of consistency.

Top Bottom