Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle, Need help with schedule

GSXRbryan

So this is what I ended up getting for gear. I wanted to do 12 weeks of test e but the way it worked out, this is what I have. I am not changing what I have... I just want to know the best and safest way to turn this into a good cycle. I know prop kickstarts should be around 4 weeks... but I guess mine would be 2.

2 10ml vials of test e 250mg/ml
1 10ml vial of test p 100mg/ml
200 tablets of 10mg Tbol
50 tablets 50mg clomid
50 tablets 20mg of Novaldex

I was gonna do test p eod for the first 2 weeks and then test e 2 times a week for 10. Not sure how long and how much to do of the Tbols. Clomid and novaldex 2 weeks after my last test e needle? My biggest problem is how to make the transition from the test p to test e properly.

24/5'9"/ 10-12% bf. Been training since I was 18. Stopped almost every summer for 3-4 months so and my diet was never pefect. Diet is good now, and training steady 4-5 days a week. Highest natural weight was 176 with below 9% body fat.

It would be a big help if somebody could give me a schedule. I would like to start this sunday.

Last edited:
Uuuuuugg. Need stats: body fat %, age, height, weight, training history?

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Appreciate the advice but I have made my decision already. Simply would like a good way to go from my test p to test e in a smooth transition.

You wont transition from one or the other.....

Start with both the Test e and test p. Pin the prop eod and the Test e monday thursday. After 3 weeks you will be out of prop so just keep pinning the test e.

Top Bottom