Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle... need a few questions answered

Tryan

About myself:
25yo
173lbs
5'-9"
about 10-12% bodyfat

I am at the point I am wanting to start my first cycle as I have done everything natural for a few years. I am not looking to bulk huge and would like to be able to keep 180 after cycle. My biggest fears of a cycle are blowing up super fast and wanting to avoid any that could do a number on aggressive actions. After talking to a friend of mine he mentioned to stay away from ones like dboll as it would make me really puffy and blow up fast. His thought are

HGH daily
Deca and t3 every 3-4 days

Run in cycles of six weeks on 6 off. He thought I may b able to achieve what I want with just one cycle BC of my body type though.

I have done a ton of reading that I really may not need the t3 and may want to add a test of some kind in to boost gains. Guess I'm looking for a little advise. I want to gain but do not want to put shit loads of water weight on either.

Little help would b nice. As well, dosing advise would b sweet too.

Thanks all

you don't need hgh at your age, all you need is lots of good food and some test.

About myself:
25yo
173lbs
5'-9"
about 10-12% bodyfat

I am at the point I am wanting to start my first cycle as I have done everything natural for a few years. I am not looking to bulk huge and would like to be able to keep 180 after cycle. My biggest fears of a cycle are blowing up super fast and wanting to avoid any that could do a number on aggressive actions. After talking to a friend of mine he mentioned to stay away from ones like dboll as it would make me really puffy and blow up fast. His thought are

HGH daily
Deca and t3 every 3-4 days

Run in cycles of six weeks on 6 off. He thought I may b able to achieve what I want with just one cycle BC of my body type though.

I have done a ton of reading that I really may not need the t3 and may want to add a test of some kind in to boost gains. Guess I'm looking for a little advise. I want to gain but do not want to put shit loads of water weight on either.

Little help would b nice. As well, dosing advise would b sweet too.

Thanks all

i must say that every fucking thing your friend told you to do is just terrible advice... hgh at your age is completely unecessary... t3 is going to eat away at your muscle and deca is just a whole other ball game... deca is going to make you blow up too man... You do not need to take any of the things that you have listed... all 3 of them are just terrible choices... if you want to run a real cycle then run test with a kickstart...

the guy that told you deca and T3 are a good combo is completely retarded and guilty of giving shit advice.

HGH will do nothing for you right now.

do plenty of reading here on EF , use the search buton and look at beginner/first time cycles.
you will see that a TEST only cycle is a good way to go and you should also learn why.

pct
hpta
hcg
serm
gyno
aromatose inhibitors
side effects and how to control them

^^^^^^^^^at a bare minimum you need to understand about these things ^^^^^^^^

after you have researched ,post up a proposed cycle including PCT and ancillaries.
ask questions on the forum or via PM.
Good bunch of fellas here in EF and they will help you if you put the effort in first...RADAR and Dylan are two of the most knowledgeable .

I cant tell you how important PCT is ...but IMO its nearly worse to do a bad pct than a bad cycle.
dont take anymore advice from your friend regarding AAS .

i must say that every fucking thing your friend told you to do is just terrible advice... hgh at your age is completely unecessary... t3 is going to eat away at your muscle and deca is just a whole other ball game... deca is going to make you blow up too man... You do not need to take any of the things that you have listed... all 3 of them are just terrible choices... if you want to run a real cycle then run test with a kickstart...

Damn right.

I have over 41 yrs expierence in the field so when i say something you can bet on it as gold, seen it all done it all ,i'll never steer you wrong, but your friemd in the gym needs his ass kicked good!

lol everything said above is true.. and your friend is a double moron cause he said to run deca for 6 weeks. tell him it takes deca 6 weeks to even build to peak levels in the body and then takes 6 weeks to clear your body.. so all you are doing is ramping it up and ramping it down nonstop. so you are staying on deca that whole time.. your progesterone levels are gonna go up and down as well but stay elevated above normal. progesterone is a FEMALE hormone.. and lets not even get into the estrogen problems.

T3 is very dangerous and for advanced bodybuilders with experience. dangerous not just for its sides but also the risk of harming your thyroid function even if temporarily. HGH you already have plenty of it at 25, you don't need to mess with it .. if you want to increase growth then do more compound lifts

if you just want the scale to go up 7 pounds and call it a day.. run dbol for 4 weeks. and be done with it.. boom goal reached.

if you want to get serious though and bodybuild for real why don't you get to 180 naturally as was stated then jump on steroids to take you to another level and cycle responsibly. do your own research and not listen to your 'friend' who doesn't know the difference between a half life and half time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom