Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle... need a few questions answered

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt considering your only 5'9" that it is okay to run a cycle... i see no problem with that... for only 8 pounds you don't need a big extensive cycle... dbol would be fine but you could gain that amount of weight on helladrol as well... that would be a great option for you...

1-6 helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
1-6 n2guard
1-6 HCGenerate
1-10 need2slin
1-10 creatine nitrate
3-10 forma stanzol

PCT
7-10 clomid 25/25/25/25
7-10 Unleashed/post cycle combo
7-10 forma stanzol
7-10 daa powerchews or powder

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt considering your only 5'9" that it is okay to run a cycle... i see no problem with that... for only 8 pounds you don't need a big extensive cycle... dbol would be fine but you could gain that amount of weight on helladrol as well... that would be a great option for you...

1-6 helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
1-6 n2guard
1-6 HCGenerate
1-10 need2slin
1-10 creatine nitrate
3-10 forma stanzol

PCT
7-10 clomid 25/25/25/25
7-10 forma stanzol
7-10 daa powerchews or powder

^^^ this.

and he can always swap out helladrol for epistane which is a gentler option for a newb

First off, thanks to most ppl for their responses. This is why I asked the question here. Reading can only do so much. I will do a bit more research into things and post up a plan for a full cycle including pct, diet and workout schedule. Hopefully can do so tonight.

Thanks again

IMO you should gain 8 pounds naturally and then start setting up a cycle to reach 190-195 lbs. Just run a simple 12 week Test E cycle with a strong PCT.

Alright, so after going over things a bit more, I have come up with this... Let me know what you think.

actual measures as of yesteday:
5'-9"
172.5lbs
9.2% body fat

Training and eating like mad I have never broke 175lbs so im really hoping to be able to maint 180-185 after the cycle is all said and done.

Cycle:
1-6 Test E (still trying to figure out dose exactly.. suggestion?)
1-6 HCgenerate
1-10 need2slin
3-10 forma stanzol

PCT
7-10 clomid 25/25/25/25

Will be using BSN NO xplode and cellmass as far as sups go for pre an post workout. Protien shakes 2-3x daily with additional glutamine and strong mult vit twice daily.

Figure my diet will be roughly
3000-3500 cal a day
300-350g protien
300-350g carbs

4-5 meals a day... depending on work sched

try to keep fat to a min. as my diet is now. No fruit or dairy will be in the diet as I am lactose sensitive and try to eat little to zero sugars.

I hope to be able to keep training 6 days a week through the entire cycle and pct

Hope this all looks good, but I am open to all suggestions. Thats why i'm here

bro, test e isn't even going to really start kicking in until week 5... you need to run that for 12 weeks... the entire cycle is off and it seems like there are a lot of corners cut which is not wise when running a cycle... you never cut corners on it...

Top Bottom