Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle... low dose ok?

when I was 21 I came to this site and just research like crazy, got all my answers, and yes if I had a question, I would ask it, or pm someone. Just stick around and you will learn. I had to research a year and a half before I knew exactly how to cycle, what all the ancillaries I needed, how to pin and aspirate, etc etc. Sorry we are being hard asses, but these are the rules here, and if you research, you can find out quickly what the best options are. I'll give you a free week plat membership for you to search around, ok! :)

You are doing a great job in terms o information. However, I agree, you're too young. I absolutely understand the impatience and anxious when you are 21 of wanting to be big, and look great, but you might regret it once you're in your late 20's. If you do just that cycle and never touch it again, you might completely recover. But if you keep using steroids, 1 cycle a year, different compounds, stacking, your body will never be able to produce its own hormones again like it used to do before, no matter what you do or what you use. Your HPTA will be affected forever. There are some experimental studies with high doses of hmg and hcg for long periods of time that seems to have great effects on pituitary stimulation, but nothing sure yet.
+1
i wanted to use steroids when i was 21 but i waited until i was 29 -had my kids now so no worrys of fertility etc

ok i know i should wait till 21 and im going to. i turn 21 in march i was just looking for some advice way before i start my cycle to make a more educated decision. i dont plan on starting this for atleast another year. it would be much appretiated if someone could accutally answer my questions instead of just telling me im too young. thanks

You got your answer, here's another: Go to the EF diet, trainig, and supplement forums and read up....

~EZ

Again, i appretiate all the replies and yes im going to wait till im older you have convinced me... but still the question remains. is it ok to run 250 as opposed to 500 every week or will this warrent no results

One can get results with 100mg's a week.

~EZ

Top Bottom