Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle low dose EQ w/ Test-E Question

TheMarathonMan

I'm 38, and though I've trained for over 20 years, it has always been for sports where size was not a big concern and I never used more than natural supplements. I'm 6'4" and 225. Not sure where body fat is right now, but I'm not ripped. I've been doing lots of research and my goal is to do a low dose cycle that will accomplish these things:

1. Prevent muscle loss while doing endurance training for a marathon in the fall.
2. Possibly add some lean muscle while cutting fat during running
3. Low enough dosage and right drugs to avoid major side effects

This is the base I'm considering building around:

EQ 300 mg once per week, weeks 1-10
Test-e 200 mg once per week, weeks 1-12
Aromasin 6.25 mg EOD, weeks 1-18

Start PCT week 15

Questions:

1. Is Nolvadex 20mg per day for weeks 15-18 sufficient PCT for this cycle? If not, what is?
2. Should I be incorporating HCG in this? Where and how much?
3. Because I read that Anavar has little effect on natural test, would adding it toward the end of the cycle and running it up to the start of PCT help?
4. Any other thoughts?

I know these are low doses, but I'm not looking to get huge painful calf pumps while running and I don't want to do a cycle where I explode overnight to the point it is obvious to even casual observers that I didn't train natural.

I appreciate any constructive criticism.

all your answers are on the board, i would suggest doing some homework before starting this cycle.

we discuss every one of your questions on a daily basis on here and there isn't a black and white answer.. you need to do your homework

endurance athletes tend to run low dose hormones and growth. so you are on the right path with that. you never want to run moderate doses or more

I've been reading the board. I think I've actually read too much as whatever level of clarity I may have had at one point, is now muddled by the number of competing theories I am seeing. I realize there are more variables at play here than with medicine in a doctor's office, but it should be more definite. I don't need black and white, but a charcoal grey would be nice.

I've been reading the board. I think I've actually read too much as whatever level of clarity I may have had at one point, is now muddled by the number of competing theories I am seeing. I realize there are more variables at play here than with medicine in a doctor's office, but it should be more definite. I don't need black and white, but a charcoal grey would be nice.

Extend the cycle for 16 weeks, eq really shines in the last half. Use hcg the last few weeks prior to pct , like weeks 13-18 go 500mcg twice a week. Scrap the nolva, instead go for maybe low dose clomid , some daa and other natural test boosters. Unleashed actually works well here too. D spark would also be in my aresenal I'm using it now and liking it

most of us on here are bodybuilders/lifters.. very few are endurance athletes. I WAS an endurance athlete in my past. the key here is WAS. i can tell you that steroids do nothing for long distance running, but they do a great job of crippling your times. what does help though is possibly EPO. training at high altitudes, blood doping, sleeping in a chamber.

as i said above the endurance athletes that do use hormones use a LOW dose of test with a LOW dose of GH. even at those levels yes your natural test levels will be suppressed so keep this in mind when you come off. this will aid recovery but i strongly suggest my other ideas if you want to really improve your times

most of us on here are bodybuilders/lifters.. very few are endurance athletes. I WAS an endurance athlete in my past. the key here is WAS. i can tell you that steroids do nothing for long distance running, but they do a great job of crippling your times. what does help though is possibly EPO. training at high altitudes, blood doping, sleeping in a chamber.

as i said above the endurance athletes that do use hormones use a LOW dose of test with a LOW dose of GH. even at those levels yes your natural test levels will be suppressed so keep this in mind when you come off. this will aid recovery but i strongly suggest my other ideas if you want to really improve your times

Actually EQ is supposed to excel at helping cardio and endurance - the exact reason I chose it as the foundation of the cycle Dylan and Nate helped me design (starting it after this month).

Actually EQ is supposed to excel at helping cardio and endurance - the exact reason I chose it as the foundation of the cycle Dylan and Nate helped me design (starting it after this month).

I've used low does EQ, & endurance is very important in my sport...I can say that I agree with Steve on this, I'd say it hurts more than it helps...It's just the fact that it won't impact your endurance as much which is why it's considered more of an endurance steroid. If your planning on building your endurance ability with EQ I think you'll be disappointed.

Thanks guys--I'm not someone who really cares about my time all that much--I just am running a marathon in the fall, but I don't want to look like a marathon runner. I'm an ex-basketball player and much prefer that look. I don't want to become all slow-twitch and overly skinny, but I don't want to do a cycle that's gong to make the run training too difficult to complete.

How low is LOW?

Top Bottom