Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle in a long time

mikediesel04

Plat Hero
Platinum
Looking to start preparing for my first cycle in a very long time. Have been eating clean hitting the gym hard and doing a lot of cardio to get my bf% down from 26 to 15 currently. I’ve got another 6 weeks of getting after it before I want to jump into a cycle.

I’m 5’9 190 and 42 years old.

I’m thinking of running a test e and primo cycle at 450mg/week test and 200mg/week of primo. Main goal is to continue leaning out but adding as much size and strength as I can as well. Looking to run this for 10-12 weeks.

Also have Arimidex on hand just in case and running a liver support throughout as well.

Thoughts?

sounds all good to me aside from your primo dose... 200 mg of primo is pointless brother... dont waste your money to get nothing from it... 400 mg is the bare bare bare minimum i would go...

I’m planning on a Sunday/Thursday twice a week. Just want to be sure I shouldn’t be injecting the primo more than twice a week.

Looking to start preparing for my first cycle in a very long time. Have been eating clean hitting the gym hard and doing a lot of cardio to get my bf% down from 26 to 15 currently. I’ve got another 6 weeks of getting after it before I want to jump into a cycle.

I’m thinking of running a test e and primo cycle at 450mg/week test and 200mg/week of primo. Main goal is to continue leaning out but adding as much size and strength as I can as well. Looking to run this for 10-12 weeks.

Also have Arimidex on hand just in case and running a liver support throughout as well.

Thoughts?

I like test and primo cycles in general with an oral

try this set up
12 weeks
test enan 500mgs
primobolan 300mgs
winstrol 50mgs 8 weeks ED
arimdex 0.25mgs EOD use
n2guard 7caps ED organ liver kidney support

im a fan of primo+winstrol to cut

Thoughts?

Glad to see this.

Your 12 weeks cycle looks good, but consider some adjustments: 500mgs of TEST; 300mgs of PRIMO; 50mgs of WINI; all weekly plus N2Guard daily

Top Bottom