Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle log - Test E/Turinabol

Dkimyo

Hi, I am doing Test E/Tbol for my first cycle.

Before cycle I started at 80kg/176cm.

My cycle looks like this :

Test E 500mg for 10 weeks.
Tbol 50mg ED for 5 weeks.

I have adex on hand and will use 0.5EOD if I see any sign of sides.

PCT will be Nolva only since my mentor told me Clomid/HCG can be overkill for such a light cycle,, need input on this.

Advice is always appreciated!

btw, this is day 4 - and it might be placebo but I felt little bit stronger and lighter on day 3 already. I could lift weight easier and my strength lasted longer.
My weight is already 83kg.. tho it might be from increased food intake and water but this is amazing!
libido is crazy high and I feel so confident..
Is it just placebo or can I be just super sensitive with orals?

this is 6th day of my cycle.. and it was chest day!

now i am pretty sure this tbol is doing the work for sure!

I wasn't able to hit PR but I could workout with my near max power for a lot longer than before.

my endurance is enhanced and thats for sure. I was never able to workout with this intensity.

the pump is also crazy..

appetite and libido thru the roof and I dont know if this is what they call 'well-being' but I am not so tired anymore during the day and

i am so confident!

today was 7th day, nothing significant. still increased endurance but strength gain is negligible.

weight is still at 83kg goes up to 85kg with full stomach lol.

Friday is my 3rd injection so i have far more to go until test kick in.

8th day, it was supposed to be 'rest day' but while on cycle my recovery is way better than before so i decided to take no rest on wednesday.

workout was good, slightly stronger than before nothing serious tho.

today i was tired as hell maybe its something to do with liver? been taking liv52 for supplement might as well add some milk thistle to help with liver.

weight is 85kg after meal, considering i was 81kg after meal before, its a huge jump so far.

I'd be proactive with the adex, not wait for sides. And you won't start noticing the "on" feeling until well into your second week, maybe 3rd. I'd run it 12 weeks like suggested. At the 10 week mark you are going to be just starting to really see the results and feel amazing. If you need anything for pct check out ag guys.

well considering how ive been feeling while I was 'natural', this is amazing to me.

workout was good but no superpower yet lol weight is still up

10th day mark. got body composition check up. muscle mass(!!!) was up by 3kg fat remained the same, but due to higher weight, body fat percentage became lower! (-0.5%)
pretty happy with the result so far and the fact im only 1.5 weeks into 12 week(2 week ester yay!) makes me so happy too lol.

side: my balls been hurting whole day,, its now gone tho.

Top Bottom