Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bigdawg91

23rd May 2015

Hi!

I have spent the past few years reading others posts and gathering informations on cycle advice. After 8 years of training natural I am taking the plunge and have decide to start my own log to hopefully help others in similar predicaments as myself over the past few years leading up to this point.

My stats:
Height - 6ft 2
Starting Weight - 102.5kg
Starting Bodyfat - 12% (Biosignature)
Chest - 46 inch
Waist - 35 inch

I have have pre-cycle bloodwork and comprehensive hormone profiles completed. I had an optimal blood result with test levels at the high end of normal and healthy cholesterol, liver panel, electrolytes and complete blood count all optimal.

My hormone profile indicated a preference in the E2 pathway for oestrogen detoxification and overall low oestrogen. I have very high natural testosterone producing 79mg per week, over the 77 top end reference. Also extremely high natural DHT levels (twice the high end reference), as well as a full set of *above range* androgens. Only problem was slightly above average progesterone production however my endocrinologist has advised that this is due to balancing of my naturally high DHT testosterone and not a worry.

In regards to my cycle my plan is as follows:

Week 1-12 Test Enanthate 250mg Every 5 Days
Week 2-12 HCG 300iu Every 5 Days
Week 1-14 Arimidex (On hand if needed) 0.25mg up to 0.5 EOD as required.

PCT (13-14 days after last jab) 4 weeks total PCT
Week 14-17 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Week 14-17 Clomid 100/50/50/50

1st day of PCT will be 60 nova and 150 Clomid.

I was originally going to go with 250mg of test-e per week however I have decided to go for every 5 days as I am a pretty big (tall) guy with a big natural structure so I have decided to up the frequency slightly. This will not be changing as I am certain I will grow well on this amount, this will net me about 300mg per week which is just over 4x my natural test production, this also leaves me with the option of a second cycle of test-e at every 3.5 days without having to chuck in extra compounds.

I have been training hard for the past 8 years. Really I would say I have only been properly training for 6-7 of those. In that time I have gone from 14.5 Stone up to 17 Stone and have cut down to 16stone 2lb currently. I believe I am close to reaching my natural potential, a real push could probably net me a few more pounds of muscle but I am unsure.

I train 5 days per week.

Monday: Chest/Biceps
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Quads/Glutes
Friday: Shoulders/Triceps
Sunday: Hamstrings/Calves

Typical session starts with 5x5 strength compounds moving into hypertrophy based exercises and finishing on endurance based supersets etc. (current training regime)

I eat pretty much perfectly and have done for about 5 years straight, I don't eat gluten, dairy, sugar etc and haven't done for at least 3-4 years. No cake/crisps/sweets/crap! All quality organic food and I am currently eating 3500kcal per day consisting of 4 solid meals and an organic rice protein shake pre-workout.

Netting about 350g protein, 150g fat, 200g carbs. I am currently trying to reduce my fats to around 100g and up my carbs to around 300-400 however I am taking the transition slow as my body responds well to higher fats and lower carbs.

Hope this helps someone out, I will do my best to log everything. Open to advice but my protocol is pretty set in stone. If I have missed anything let me know and I'll do my best to add more in.

Peace.

Last edited:
1st June 2015

2 Weeks in I have jabbed 3 times, jabs have not been a problem at all been looking forward to them actually! I have not been able to aspirate as of yet which is a slight problem as I just can't physically pull back, I am hoping to get this mastered next jab (Wednesday)

Weight is up to 105.5kg so up 3kg. I do not think this is the gear, I am pretty sure the 1000kcal increase the past two weeks has done that, I gain very well! Haven't seemed to put on as much fat as I usually would on this calorie intake but we shall see!

No effects as of yet apart from a great sense of wellbeing and a crazy libido surge after my first HCG jab. Little fellas feel plump and swollen as well!

Training going well, feeling strong but definitely a placebo effect kicking in. Feeling pumped and good though.

Will update again soon.

8th June

3 weeks in now, slight strength increase and a bit more of a pump in the gym. Only noticable effect so far is a rediculous libido surge... Like so much so that it's slightly frustrating! My libido was raging enough before!

No weight change since last week but feeling slightly leaner and pumped in the gym so diet is staying unchanged for now.

Will update next week.

Upping my dose to 500mg a week 3 weeks in.

Changes are:

250mg Test-enanthate Monday/Thursday
250iu HCG before each jab.

Reason for change is just through advice and the fact im already 220lb @ 12%

Decided the jump will pay dividends over the course of the cycle. The gentle ease into the cycle I only see as a positive.

Cheers!

4 weeks in. Up to 106kg so up 2lbs since last week. Definately leaner and stronger now too, shape change coming along too.

Dosage now up to 500mg/wk.

Will update next week.

It's nice to see a serious user especially first time, know what they are doing from first pin to last pctšŸ˜ƒ

Approaching 5 weeks in. Definately noticed a shape change since the start but I am still expecting a lot more. Not sure wether I over estimated progress during this period but I feel as though its not be very substantial as of yet. Don't yet feel as though I have progressed past where I have already been at my biggest when natural.

Been using Baltic Pharma 1ml (250mg) amps twice a week this week.

Due to have a hormone profile in just over a week which should identify where my test levels are at. At the moment just feeling very pumped and pumped in the gym. Eating like a horse still.

Not 100% sure wether I need to use my adex, no signs of gyno or lethargy but feeling a little puffy around my mid-section.

Overall I feel good and definately looking much better in a vest and great pumps but no substantial weight gain as of yet bar 1-2lbs after the first week.

Will keep updated. Any advice welcome, I am considering the addition of some anavar for the last 6 weeks before I go away.

Who knows anything about this chaos pharma and what they're about. First cycle of injections and about 2 weeks ago I got a hard lump in my glutes an still do. Nvr had a problem in quads with a lump info please about this if it's shit gear or what ?

Top Bottom