Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle: LGD-4033

Cipp21

Banned
Hey guys, first post on the forum. I'm an active member on other forums and have lurked here from time to time. I plan on doing my first ever cycle, just looking for any comments or suggestions.

Stats:
22 years old
5'8, 180lbs, 10-11% BF (Currently finishing a cut)
7 years lifting, 4-5 seriously

Cycle:
LGD-4033, start at 1mg ED and work up to 3mg (4, 6, or 8weeks recommended?)
Forma (5 pumps morning, 5 pumps night)
300-500 cal surplus

PCT: (Reccomeded timeframe?)
Forma (7-10 pumps a day, taper off)
Finaflex Revolution PCT
Finaflex Pure Test
DAA power chews
(Clomid or Nolva Necessary?)

I see forged/test infusion are highly recommended, but a buddy of mine has offered me the other two cheap since he's stopping PH cycles for awhile, anyone have experience with either? I've read through every single log I could get my hands on and any forum posts/experiences with it as well as many other SARMs (Thanks Dylan). Any information, comments, experiences, or gain result reports are GREATLY appreciated. I will probably end up logging it and posting it on here to feed other hungry minds ;)

Look up jbranken's log on this product. It is still new but there are a few logs out there that will help you. Don't skimp on pct either. If money is an issue you should wait until you have the money for the best products IMO.

Cycle looks good. Pct will work fine but finaflex pure test is daa so that + power chews may be overkill. Serm won't be necessary. I left it out of my lgd pct and feel great. Hcgenerate on cycle would work nice too. I started at 3mg, increased 1mg each week for 7 weeks with great results but I couldn't honestly tell you if it had any negative effects on liver/lipids since i havent got bloods yet so stay in the lower range to be safe. Your appetite will go through the roof so be ready for that if you're still cutting

Looking forward to this. Been waiting to see a calorie surplus log on LGD.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Cycle looks good. Pct will work fine but finaflex pure test is daa so that + power chews may be overkill. Serm won't be necessary. I left it out of my lgd pct and feel great. Hcgenerate on cycle would work nice too. I started at 3mg, increased 1mg each week for 7 weeks with great results but I couldn't honestly tell you if it had any negative effects on liver/lipids since i havent got bloods yet so stay in the lower range to be safe. Your appetite will go through the roof so be ready for that if you're still cutting

Yea, I read through your log and review! I'll finish my cut before I start, I see appetite is huge with everyone taking it. You'll have to update everyone if you plan on getting bloods, as the liver toxicity issue is why I chose the SARMs in the first place.

Thanks for the input guys!

Yeap, took my first dose last night. I planned on starting a log tonight, but I'm not sure if there's a section for logs or I just post it in this forum.

If its gonna shut me down....I think i will just do some test!

So far it hasn't seemed to shut many people down too bad judging from all the logs and reviews I've read. Jbranken related it to a mild test cycle too. Hoping it turns out to be a "safer" alternative.

Top Bottom