Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Layout.. and updates to come, PRIMEVAL LABS

Gb_strength31

Hey everyone my names Tyler, Or GB_Strength31, new to the forums. I'm 28 years old, have been training now probably for about 5 years, I would say with in the last couple of years I've been more serious about it. In the beginning was mainly working out to better my health, lose weight and go from 300 lbs to about 185 lbs, since then I sit around 217.

Mainly train for strength, you know bench, squat, deadlift. Recently decided to focus more on bodybuilding, just to help bring up alot of areas.

bench 260, (this lift is my weakest)
squat 530,
deadlift 585,

I still train these lifts, and hope to gain more out of them, but right now like i said i want to focus on more of a bodybuilding style workouts.

So to get to the point. I will be running my cycle using PRIMEVAL LABS Pro-hormones, specifically 1 Andro, 4 Andro, Erosion (AI), Cycle Support, and there Mega PCT. Also of course my normal supplements whey protein, creatine, Multi Vitamins, fish oil, some sort of Joint support, and what I always take, Some sort of Tribulas, probably ALL MAXS TRIBULAS.

For my actual cycle, my plan was to run.. 1 andro for the first 3 or 4 weeks, then take 4 andro right after that week, run that for the 4 weeks, and then of course start my PCT. I've heard people say they have stacked them together, meaning taking them all at once, but i'm not completely sure that's the best idea, I wanted to see the effects of each product moving forward for about a 8 week cycle.

I believe Primeval Labs 1 andro and 4 andro are 100mg per serving, which 2 caps a day, 1 AM and PM should be enough for now, will possibly up dosage depending how i feel.

So first 4 weeks..

1 andro Max V2, 1 cap AM and PM, 100mg per

Erosion (AI), 1 Cap AM and PM, 50 mg per

Cycle Support- AKA GEAR SUPPORT 3 caps, spread out through the day.

All Max nutrition TRIBULAS, basic 2 caps (Personally feel normally pretty using this product as a standalone, helps well with libido)

Next 4 weeks..

4 Andro, 1 cap AM and PM, 100 mg per cap

Erosion (AI) 1 cap am and pm, 50 mg per cap.

ALL MAX nutrition's Tribulas, 2 caps.

(Again for the tribulas, I'm going to use it specifically geared to help with my Natural Test, and because I feel it helps with libido anyways) little extra wont hurt. )

( Also like to point out I'm using Erosion as the (AI) might take it everyday while on cycle and might take it every other day, since the dosage is high. I've read in other forums people using there (AI) every other day.) we shall see.

So thats it, I'm planing on doing a review day by day, I will post specifically DAY 1 till the end, if for some reason i miss a day, I will post it together with whatever day i'm on.

Again the products are PRIMEVAL LABS, I was going to use BLACKSTONE LABS products for this first cycle, but decided PRIMEVAL LABS price wise was a better deal and better or should i say more dosage per cap, which more isnt always better, but this is what i'm doing.

If anyone has ever used any ANDRO products or have cycle advise please let me know, share your stories, thoughts, and outcomes.

Thank you and will talk to you soon!
:cool::cool:

Hey everyone my names Tyler, Or GB_Strength31, new to the forums. I'm 28 years old, have been training now probably for about 5 years, I would say with in the last couple of years I've been more serious about it. In the beginning was mainly working out to better my health, lose weight and go from 300 lbs to about 185 lbs, since then I sit around 217.

Mainly train for strength, you know bench, squat, deadlift. Recently decided to focus more on bodybuilding, just to help bring up alot of areas.

bench 260, (this lift is my weakest)
squat 530,
deadlift 585,

I still train these lifts, and hope to gain more out of them, but right now like i said i want to focus on more of a bodybuilding style workouts.

So to get to the point. I will be running my cycle using PRIMEVAL LABS Pro-hormones, specifically 1 Andro, 4 Andro, Erosion (AI), Cycle Support, and there Mega PCT. Also of course my normal supplements whey protein, creatine, Multi Vitamins, fish oil, some sort of Joint support, and what I always take, Some sort of Tribulas, probably ALL MAXS TRIBULAS.

For my actual cycle, my plan was to run.. 1 andro for the first 3 or 4 weeks, then take 4 andro right after that week, run that for the 4 weeks, and then of course start my PCT. I've heard people say they have stacked them together, meaning taking them all at once, but i'm not completely sure that's the best idea, I wanted to see the effects of each product moving forward for about a 8 week cycle.

I believe Primeval Labs 1 andro and 4 andro are 100mg per serving, which 2 caps a day, 1 AM and PM should be enough for now, will possibly up dosage depending how i feel.

So first 4 weeks..

1 andro Max V2, 1 cap AM and PM, 100mg per

Erosion (AI), 1 Cap AM and PM, 50 mg per

All Max nutrition TRIBULAS, basic 2 caps (Personally feel normally pretty using this product as a standalone, helps well with libido)

Next 4 weeks..

4 Andro, 1 cap AM and PM, 100 mg per cap

Erosion (AI) 1 cap am and pm, 50 mg per cap.

ALL MAX nutrition's Tribulas, 2 caps.

(Again for the tribulas, I'm going to use it specifically geared to help with my Natural Test, and because I feel it helps with libido anyways) little extra wont hurt. )

( Also like to point out I'm using Erosion as the (AI) might take it everyday while on cycle and might take it every other day, since the dosage is high. I've read in other forums people using there (AI) every other day.) we shall see.

So thats it, I'm planing on doing a review day by day, I will post specifically DAY 1 till the end, if for some reason i miss a day, I will post it together with whatever day i'm on.

Again the products are PRIMEVAL LABS, I was going to use BLACKSTONE LABS products for this first cycle, but decided PRIMEVAL LABS price wise was a better deal and better or should i say more dosage per cap, which more isnt always better, but this is what i'm doing.

If anyone has ever used any ANDRO products or have cycle advise please let me know, share your stories, thoughts, and outcomes.

Thank you and will talk to you soon!
:cool::cool:

Hey. good luck with the log. Hope to see some pics as well

keep in mind these pro hormones have a ton of side effects for very little gain. they are suppressive. I would encourage you to return the bottles and get on real gear over these pro hormones, which ironically are more dangerous then straight up steroids!

Steve is 100% right. Pro hormones are some of the most toxic things you can possibly put into your body. Not only that, they leave very little in the term of keepable gains post cycle, and most pro hormones aromatize heavily and lead to estrogen related side effects. I could go on and on.

I do not recommend pro-hormone use at all. Either use steroids or SARMS. SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

You are doing a very nice log here, and I truly appreciate the effort you put into it. However, I just have to say that running pro-hormones is by far not the best choice to make these days. These pro-hormones will cause a lot of side effects, just as much as steroids will (with even more liver toxicity), but they will not render the same kind of results. Therefore, it makes much more sense to just run steroids - you will be getting the same side effects or less, but with substantially better results. If you want something milder, you may as well opt for SARMS - they have almost no side effects at all, and they are milder than steroids are. Additionally, they are legal to use.

Back in the days the only real advantage of prohormones was the fact that they were legal to buy and use. However, ever since they got banned, this only advantage is gone, and it is much more reasonable to run steroids.

None of these PH's are dangerous, and they are not very toxic. They are what took the place of the prohormones after the ban. They are all just types of DHEA that are altered in some way.

At the dosage you plan to run them, you will see little to no results. Maybe a bit added aggression if anything.

You most likely spent $300-400 on this stack, when a simple Test cycle would cost about half of that, and give you more gains.

Personally I would not run a stack like this but I am interested in following your log. These new age prohormones are generally very weak but still cause shutdown. I would much rather run SARMS or just do a test only cycle. You will get much better results that way.

Thank you all for the advice, this is what i wanted, feedback. I'm interested in moving forward in using something, I have not ordered the products yet, and Everywhere i look, every company I do research on says that the 1 andro and 4 andro are not as bad, I understand everyones body is different, and have been told and read a lot about the sides along with the fact they are just as dangerous if not more then Regular Gear.

I'm interested in SARMS as well, The ones I've looked at were LGD 4033 and OSTRAINE,

My question for you about SARMS, and this goes out to everyone.. WHICH ones are the least dangerous, less side affects, I was tempted to pick up some, a while back from a site called SOUTHERN SARMS, which ones do not cause suppression,

My other question about them if someone takes a SARM, and people say you dont need to worry about estrogen issues, or Suppression, then why do many people advise in taking a PCT with a SARM, if the SARMS are not as bad?? or are safer then Pro-hormones...

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Like i said, I'm looking to try something, Honestly I rather gather as much info as i can before i do, but hearing from someone with experience or that knows more is helpful of course! thank you

Sarms.. Fill me in on what you know about them, I have read about them, and even was gonna purchase some..

Which ones if any are SAFER.. and if they are is a OTC PCT ok? to use for it? if needed?

Top Bottom