Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Layout.. and updates to come, PRIMEVAL LABS

Point me to some SARMS, which compaines are Legit.. if i may ask...

Also what do you mean SAFER, or Milder.. Which specific ones are milder, for someone starting to dab into.

I guess i just want to make sure that if I choose to run a SARM, do i need a PCT... can it be a OTC PCT.. or will you need something much stronger?

None of these PH's are dangerous, and they are not very toxic. They are what took the place of the prohormones after the ban. They are all just types of DHEA that are altered in some way.

At the dosage you plan to run them, you will see little to no results. Maybe a bit added aggression if anything.

You most likely spent $300-400 on this stack, when a simple Test cycle would cost about half of that, and give you more gains.

I agree but these weak pro hormones are still suppressive for sure. nobody is saying they will cause androgenic side effects like halo or tren lol, but what we are saying that for the suppression they give you the results do not justify it .. I do not trust primeval brand at all, their products are misleading and if you read the labels are just weak DHEA based pro hormones that weren't subject to ban

Point me to some SARMS, which compaines are Legit.. if i may ask...

Also what do you mean SAFER, or Milder.. Which specific ones are milder, for someone starting to dab into.

I guess i just want to make sure that if I choose to run a SARM, do i need a PCT... can it be a OTC PCT.. or will you need something much stronger?

if you go to sarms1.com you can build a stack

a simple stack for you if you want strength is S4 with GW
if you want lean muscle gains with joint healing get ostarine with GW
and if you want the best of both worlds you can get the more potent LGD and run it with GW.

you can also run a triple stack of all 3..

and then if you want to run the more pricey items.. Rad is a stronger version of LGD, and SR9009 is the stronger version of GW. you can read about each of these compounds and dosages etc. here>> http://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

even if you ran the more expensive items you still would spend less and they are more safe and less suppressive then these pro hormones

Thank you so much for the imput!

I'll check out he Sarms you suggested.. PCT wise? is a OTC PCT ok for the ones you specified.. or would you need something stronger?

Also is cycle support needed for sarms?

and I looked at several SARM sites, why is it that some sites sell it cheaper then others? poor quality?

Thank you so much for the imput!

I'll check out he Sarms you suggested.. PCT wise? is a OTC PCT ok for the ones you specified.. or would you need something stronger?

Also is cycle support needed for sarms?

and I looked at several SARM sites, why is it that some sites sell it cheaper then others? poor quality?

the only place you should buy sarms is sarms1.com.. they were featured on 20/20 as the only company that actually had actual sarms in their products. remember this is an unregulated industry

If I were to do a ostriane/GW cycle what PCT would be good for it? Is there anything as far as gear support that's needed??? And also would it be best to run them together or separate?

I agree with @stevesmi - sarms1 has great quality SARMS, so it would be best to go with them. Meanwhile, I have heard a lot of negative feedback from my customers about the southern SARMS, so my recommendation would be to avoid getting your stuff from them.

If I were to do a ostriane/GW cycle what PCT would be good for it? Is there anything as far as gear support that's needed??? And also would it be best to run them together or separate?

With such a mild cycle, you may be well off with just some HCGenerate ES to recover your natural testosterone production, since Ostarine is minimally suppressive, and your body will be able to get recovered with minimal assitance.

I would run the SARMS triple stack which is (ostarine + s4 + caradarine) as outlined here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

run the sarms all together? or separately??

also

after the sarms you run the Mini PCT for the 4 weeks then soon as you come off that use HCgenerate? correct?

Top Bottom