Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle jitters! Test p or Test e

fadkak

Hello all,
I'm a long time reader first time poster. I am at an age now where I have decided to get off my high horse about AAS's and join the club.

My Stats:
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 172lbs
Body fat percentage: 8-10% fluctuation
Training experience: 17+ years consistent
Average diet: 2500-3000 calories daily 180grm of protein
Cardio - 25 miles a week
Blood pressure: 116/72 (excellent according to physician)
Resting heart rate - 57 BPM (excellent)

I will start with that but if there is any more information that will help I will try and provide it within reason. As it stands I am pretty happy with my physique but I have been on a plateau for over a year now. I am looking to put on another 10-15lbs of "LBM" and keep it. Now before I get flamed for only wanting 10-15lbs with attacks likes "you can get that with good diet and exercise fix that first". Let me just say that I know more than most about nutrition and my diet has been tuned about as close to perfect as it can for my body type. Also take into account that at 5’4”, 172lbs and 8% BF year around is a substantial amount of solid muscle to be carrying around on my frame. I am not some 6 foot tall guy looking to weight 250+. I am rather short and the muscle I currently have is already substantial. My goal is 180-185lbs while maintaining my 8-10% BF. Given what I have read about other users that goal seems modest. My fiancé is a physician and not in favor of this idea so I am also mindful of not “BLOWING UP” overnight and making it obvious that I am cycling so I am also looking for a way to attain my goal without triggering WW3.

With that said I have been vacillating making the plunge since I was 30. I have no real world experience with anabolics, what knowledge I have is academic so will to defer to those of you who have used AAS’s and are willing to “RESPECTFULLY & DILLIGENTLY” guide me. I am considering a Test only cycle for my first time as my receptors are “virgin” and should theoretically respond well to it. I will list my questions to streamline this process:

1.)Is it best for a first time user to use Propinate or Ethanate?
2.)What should the length of my fist cycle be?
3.)What should I administer “WHILE” on the cycle? Nolva , clomid, HCG
4.)What do I need to do to avoid excessive bloat and water weight?
5.)Is 10-15lbs of lean muscle “that I will keep post cycle” unreasonable?
6.)Should I add 50gm of Winstrol ED into the cycle?
7.)What changes if any should I make to my diet? (my current diet is based on my body type and maintenance)
8.) what side effects should I expect both during and post cycle?
9.) What should my dosage be and how often given test p or test e
10.)What should be my PCT regiment and when should it start?

Member’s, I respectfully put myself in your capable and knowledgeable hands. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Test E, 400mg/week, split does into 200mg injections twice a week.

Good to have you here fadkak! Great first post man.

I only have a few mins right now, but here's a few options I was thinking...
Test Prop @ 100-150mg/eod for 8 wks would be a great first gainer for you but eod injections would be required, less bloat imo.
Test Enath @ 400-500mg/ew for 12 wks would be equally good with much less injections but run much longer, can cause more bloat imo.
Helladrol (with Katanadrol?) could be another option (something I'm looking at for some solid lean muscle/strenth gains).
SARM's would be another option but more of a baby step.

Check out the pct forum and stickies. Support supplements and pct are pretty standard bro for the cycle ur looking at.

Hello all,
I'm a long time reader first time poster. I am at an age now where I have decided to get off my high horse about AAS's and join the club.

My Stats:
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 172lbs
Body fat percentage: 8-10% fluctuation
Training experience: 17+ years consistent
Average diet: 2500-3000 calories daily 180grm of protein
Cardio - 25 miles a week
Blood pressure: 116/72 (excellent according to physician)
Resting heart rate - 57 BPM (excellent)

I will start with that but if there is any more information that will help I will try and provide it within reason. As it stands I am pretty happy with my physique but I have been on a plateau for over a year now. I am looking to put on another 10-15lbs of "LBM" and keep it. Now before I get flamed for only wanting 10-15lbs with attacks likes "you can get that with good diet and exercise fix that first". Let me just say that I know more than most about nutrition and my diet has been tuned about as close to perfect as it can for my body type. Also take into account that at 5’4”, 172lbs and 8% BF year around is a substantial amount of solid muscle to be carrying around on my frame. I am not some 6 foot tall guy looking to weight 250+. I am rather short and the muscle I currently have is already substantial. My goal is 180-185lbs while maintaining my 8-10% BF. Given what I have read about other users that goal seems modest. My fiancé is a physician and not in favor of this idea so I am also mindful of not “BLOWING UP” overnight and making it obvious that I am cycling so I am also looking for a way to attain my goal without triggering WW3.

With that said I have been vacillating making the plunge since I was 30. I have no real world experience with anabolics, what knowledge I have is academic so will to defer to those of you who have used AAS’s and are willing to “RESPECTFULLY & DILLIGENTLY” guide me. I am considering a Test only cycle for my first time as my receptors are “virgin” and should theoretically respond well to it. I will list my questions to streamline this process:

1.)Is it best for a first time user to use Propinate or Ethanate?
2.)What should the length of my fist cycle be?
3.)What should I administer “WHILE” on the cycle? Nolva , clomid, HCG
4.)What do I need to do to avoid excessive bloat and water weight?
5.)Is 10-15lbs of lean muscle “that I will keep post cycle” unreasonable?
6.)Should I add 50gm of Winstrol ED into the cycle?
7.)What changes if any should I make to my diet? (my current diet is based on my body type and maintenance)
8.) what side effects should I expect both during and post cycle?
9.) What should my dosage be and how often given test p or test e
10.)What should be my PCT regiment and when should it start?

Member’s, I respectfully put myself in your capable and knowledgeable hands. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Either test is fine, but U gotta ask urself do u wanna pin twice a week or jab urself every other day. If u choose Test E I would do a12week cycle if u do prop depending on dosage u could do 8-10 weeks. U should have an AI on hand, odds are u will get a little more bloat on E than Prop. Need something to help prevent shutdown (HCG or HCGenerate). PCT could be Unleashed/Post Cycle, Unleased/Forged Post cycle or Unleashed/low dose clomid. Wouldn't mess with winny yet maybe second cycle.

Enanthate: 250 twice a week, every 4 days. For 12 weeks. Being that you have "virgin" muscles to pins, I'd pin the delts and alternate.
JMO.

Brother . For ur 1st cycle u should go with Test e 500mg wkly split in 2 shots, prop might be to much for u to handle as it needs to be pin eod atleast and if the lab doesn't use ethyl oleate it will leave a bad pip for a few days .I didn't read your entire post...make shorter next time lol but you seem to be very responsible and educated !! Props to you, Eat big to get big but as cleans as possible.

Thank you all for your responses, I am absorbing this information and taking notes as I go. It seems as though the over-all consensus is that ethanate is probably the best way to go for a first time user. I am not squeemish of needles but if I can avoid pinning myself 2-3 times a weeks less then thats a good thing. This is for kc17, menezdj, deejleos, oxymoron, and -SD-. Is it possible or "wise" to do one 500mg shot of E once a week or is is necessary to break it up into 2x250mg?

Thank you all for your responses, I am absorbing this information and taking notes as I go. It seems as though the over-all consensus is that ethanate is probably the best way to go for a first time user. I am not squeemish of needles but if I can avoid pinning myself 2-3 times a weeks less then thats a good thing. This is for kc17, menezdj, deejleos, oxymoron, and -SD-. Is it possible or "wise" to do one 500mg shot of E once a week or is is necessary to break it up into 2x250mg?

The purpose of pinning 2x per wk is to keep steady blood levels, by day 5 test level will begin dropping a bit so pin every 3 1/2 days and don't be afraid of pinning as Test e is smooth as silk in fact with time you will be itching to pin eod this is when short esters come into place !!!

Last edited:
Having these blood levels consistent will reduce chances for sides, its the safer bet. I will say I've always inj just once a week with long esters and I rarely had sides (except when I fuck with somethin harsh like Tren). Pinning twice a wk is nothing and like kc said u'll be lookin forward to it.
Hcgenerate and Forma Stanzolol on cycle and run through pct.
For pct run the Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo pack.
After finishing pct run a bottle of Bridge to solidfy gains.
All these supps are legal and can be bought at needtobuildmuscle.com and mrsupps.com which are great stores among all the good board sponsored stores you'll see here.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Last edited:
Top Bottom