Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle and i am confused

This is a very basic thing that you need to do your homework on. Needles come in different thickness referred to as needle gauge. The also very in length which is where you get 1 or 1.5 which is an inch or inch and a half. For an intra muscular injection you wanna use anywhere from 22 gauge to 25, some use bigger or smaller. For an Im injection it's a good idea to use at least an inch to 1 1/2 in, but some use smaller. Drawing is reffering to removing the oil from the vial into the syringe. It's easiest to use a big needle for this so 18g is best. If you don't know the higher the gauge the smaller the thickness. As far as the actual injection goes its best to watch vids of it to get an idea of the proper way and areas.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Thank you, so after i draw with an 18g, how do you switch it to a 22 or a 25? And the needle size will eithor be 1 or a 1 1/2 inch ?
For the injection process i will go to youtube 100 % but for the other part im just a little confused on gettin the oil ready to inject.

Thank you, so after i draw with an 18g, how do you switch it to a 22 or a 25? And the needle size will eithor be 1 or a 1 1/2 inch ?
For the injection process i will go to youtube 100 % but for the other part im just a little confused on gettin the oil ready to inject.

Yes after u draw, switch it to a 22/23G. U can inject with a 18G but it is gonna hurt a lot more than a 22/23G. Use 1.5inch if you inject in your ass, and 1' for quad and deltoids. Make sure u warm up the oil before u inject to minimize PIP and also inject slowly lol.

After you draw it out, pull the plunger back so that you can remove the needle (with the cap on it of course) without the oil coming out... twist on a 23g, turn the rig so the needle is on top, and push the plunger up as slow as you can until a tiny drop of oil comes out of the needle. You don't have to let a drop out bc you will know when the oil is in the needle, but I do bc it kind of lubes the dry needle. No one likes it dry...:biggrin:

Go to siteinjections.com and look at where to properly pin... If you have 1 inch needles I would go outer quad...if you have 1.5 inch you can do quad or glute.

Top Bottom