Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle? how do i prevent gyno in a beginner cycle?

scoot538

I am 6'2" 180lbs. 11-12% BF and have not used steriods before. I have spent many hours doing research, but still cannot decide on a good for cycle and what to take post cycle.

Bench 205
Squat 285

This steroids I have been considering are Deca-Durabolin or Equipoise and some sort of testosterone (suggestions of what kind are needed.) I am looking to stay lean and very defined. What would yall recommend for a good effective SAFE first cycle for me?

I am very worried about getting gynecomastia; what are the best methods to prevent it? I am thinking of taking Nolvadex and possibly HCG after my cycle. Should I take anything during it? AIFM cream?

Update to answer the question below:
My goals are to add strength and size, but size as in muscle size. I don't care about "Getting huge." I was to look really cut and jacked.
Not to be gay or anything, but here's a link of what I would like to look like if ever possible http://www.cku.com/index.cfm/fuseac...oductID/e8bb9d5d-a315-4026-a6cc-58796392ea04/
Hopefully that gets the point across without me before made fun of for posting that.
Thanks everybody for the help.

Last edited:
sure, what are your goals??

do you want to add strength and size??

or do you want strength and less fat..??

500mg/wk Test enanthate for 6 weeks
40mg/ed anavar from week 4-8.

250iu hCG every weekend through weeks 2-6. Dont run it for PCT. Running it during the cycle will ensure you bounce back very fast.

If you are really 11% bf then you wont need an anti-e, but I doubt you are based on your goals. Get this checked for sure. It will determine your need for an AI or not. However .5mg arimidex would be a safe bet.

This will be the simplest and best cycle of your life. If you run the hCG during the cycle you will not need a SERM for pct. Derma, or the new Dermacrine Sustain would serve well for PCT.

-Pp

Crazy Just

Do 400mg EQ a week 1-14
And 400mg Test E a week 1-14

Nolvedex, Aifm as anti E

Hcg as pct.

You will not have a gyno problem

So how do you prevent it happening during a cycle? Or do u wait till after the cycle and get some anti-estrogen tablets?

Top Bottom