Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - HGH & Test

JayMan76

Hi :D

Spent a few days going over many posts and articles trying to make sure I don't do something stupid...

I am 44 years old, 6'4 and 216lb (193 cm & 98kg) body fat estimated at 35% - stomach/midsection fat :(

Have been hitting the gym here and there, but due to my work and travel schedule, it isn't always easy and I can easily admit that I need to do way better.

Primary goal is to lose the fat while gaining some decent muscle and keeping it. Given corona time I will be able to stay put for at least 6 months which I hope will be enough time to get some really good results.

I was thinking of going with HGH (5 IU/day) and 500 test/week - 16 week cycle after which I'd stop the test and lower HGH to 2 IU/day.

Do you think that this would be a decent first cycle, should I maybe add D-Bol to it?

I should mention that I am also on ketogenic diet (been going on and off, primarly eating meat and under 30g/carbs a day).

For my blood work, prior to starting I am planning on getting the following, mind you given where I live I am not sure if all of em will be available:

Liver function
Kidney function
Blood Sugar
Lipid profile
Total CBC
Total/Free Testosterone
IGF-1
HGH
SHBG
Estrogen
Cortisol
Thyrioid (T4/T3)

Do you think any of the above are not needed or am I missing some that should be a must?

Your input would be very much appreciated.

Check back in with your bloodwork. At your age, you might be a candidate for TRT, which will definitely be beneficial with your goals if your Test levels are low. I don't think you will need to do a "cycle" of 500mg of Test per week though. This will all be dependent on your bloodwork though.

As far as the GH, it's the same as the Test. With your age and goals it could be beneficial. You do not need 5iu daily though. 2iu is fine, especially if the GH is legit.

Top Bottom