Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle. here it is

With that pct you.wont keep anything ....read on other boards what a real pct looks like..or read my thread I JUST put up...every response you.got just about was from a ntbm or.similar rep..its product pushing and sadly your money is spent..when you could of got aromasin..clomid and.nolva for half the price and recovered much better...look at other boards..no one does otc pct except ef..its fucking retarded

All information is for entertainment purpose only and is not valid for real life use in any manner..Gear 63 is a role playing web based persona!

Hmmmmmmm

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

you got great advice from two guys i really respect... i always think anavar is a great ending to a cycle... it really polishes the cycle off nicely... as far as a kickstart... tbol is a nice kicker on more lean gains cycle... helladrol and epistane are also nice kickers...
i definitely recommend running hcgenerate on cycle... you want your pct to be a nice smooth recovery... pct looks great... good luck bro...

Reading this you answered my question.

Back from ban camp.yay..so whats you final plan looking like now?

All information is for entertainment purpose only and is not valid for real life use in any manner..Gear 63 is a role playing web based persona!

Back from ban camp.yay..so whats you final plan looking like now?

hmm youre back I see
first cycle looking like this

1-12 test e @500mg split M & Thur
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT 14-17
Clomid 70/35/35/25
DAA
left over aromasin 12.5 e4d or Forma stanzol 10 pumps (5 AND 5)
A natty test booster that I got from a friend for free so why not throw it in here

looks good ?

FUAAARK LETS DO THIS !
fdr11d.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/fdr11d.jpg

mirin delts haha mad excited for first cycle !

Damn ^ nice frame!...yes looks good..enjoy!

questions :
1. okay you guys will kill me for this, but my buddy said to run nolva in pct as an "ai" not to help hpta but as an ai so he suggested to do nolva and clomid

2. also was suggest to dose clomid at high doses... ex. 100mg..althought I think thats a little too high and buddy suggest that its all about recovery to start high not 25mg...YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS

3. Am I missing something, would you recc. me hacing letro on hand ? its a mild cycle, would you still suggest letro on hand ?

4. any final inputs ? thanks bros. apreech.

Nolva is not an AI, it's a SERM. Personally, I don't "feel like shit" on it like everyone else here seems to. I like it better than clomid, but whatever.

You could run your clomid at 50mg the first week or two.

I would run the Aromasin through PCT. Shouldn't need letro.

Get some HCG to kick start that PCT.

hmm youre back I see
first cycle looking like this

1-12 test e @500mg split M & Thur
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT 14-17
Clomid 70/35/35/25
DAA
left over aromasin 12.5 e4d or Forma stanzol 10 pumps (5 AND 5)
A natty test booster that I got from a friend for free so why not throw it in here

looks good ?

FUAAARK LETS DO THIS !
fdr11d.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/fdr11d.jpg

mirin delts haha mad excited for first cycle !

start the natty test booster towards the end of your PCT (like the last week) and run it post PCT. Weird clomid dosing. Just do 50/50/25/25.

a guy who actually built a solid base and did his research before posting.

thats rare. kudos to you.

your final thing looks good, i would run clomid at 25/25/25/25. i experimented last cycle with running clomid even at a lower dose and throwing in DAA with it and i recovered just as good. and you definately need to kickstart PCT with hcg and if you can afford it a couple hits of HMG mixed in. should have no problem recovering doing that.

Top Bottom