Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help/tweak/ a bit of confusion

Correyrr

So im about to do my very first cycle :D But after getting so much info and what not now im overwhelmed by info and a little confused

im gonna do a cycle of test with dbol
test cyp 10wks(500mg a week, 250per shot twice a week)
dbol 30mg ed for 4weeks
As well I have my clomid and nolvadex too.

now the guy i purchased from said to ramp up on test i've never heard of that and said to use 50mgs of dbol that seems crazy high ive read anywhere from 10-40mg

and he said to start clomid right after my last shot aren't i suppose to start it what was it 15days(for test cyp) after my last shot, so its just kinda making me more confused.

Thanks Correy

So im about to do my very first cycle :D But after getting so much info and what not now im overwhelmed by info and a little confused

im gonna do a cycle of test with dbol
test cyp 10wks(500mg a week, 250per shot twice a week)
dbol 30mg ed for 4weeks
As well I have my clomid and nolvadex too.

now the guy i purchased from said to ramp up on test i've never heard of that and said to use 50mgs of dbol that seems crazy high ive read anywhere from 10-40mg

and he said to start clomid right after my last shot aren't i suppose to start it what was it 15days(for test cyp) after my last shot, so its just kinda making me more confused.

Thanks Correy

Guve us some stats,agem weight.
250 2xweek is right

No need to ramp the rest that old school,30 mg of Dbol is just right for a jump start have arimidex on hand.

You start PCT 2 weeks aftert your last test shot, read the stickey "the best PCT for 2010"

ok for stats then I'm
154lbs
bf not sure im guessing around 13-15(i have a faint trace of a 6pack/4pack) the bf machine said i am 24% which is impossible because when i started working out i was 182 and at 25% so yeah now with a trace of a 6pack or maybe 4pack i cant have only lost 2% been working out consistently for 2.5 years
just finished cutting, diet will be 40/40/20 at 3000 cals to start with. then adjust it accordingly

Last edited:
Top Bottom