Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle help needed

PandaFitness

Good day,
I am going to be taking my first cycle very soon, I have been researching as best I can but I need some advice/help on PCT/on cycle.

I am:
27, 6'0, 240lbs, overweight, with a couple years lifting experience, good training plan, good clean diet. I am coming off an injury and want to build some quality Gains and shed some fat.
I am planning on running 500 Test E for 10 weeks. I have 50- 1mg Arimidex and 50- 20mg Nolvadex oral. I also have Anadrol but I am going to hold off on taking that. Any help on when exactly to take the Arimidex/Nolvadex and dose would be greatly appreciated.

Testosterone Enanthate - 500mg e5d (Every fifth day)
You can do 0,25mg Arimidex EoD if you want to prevent Gynecomastia and waterretention. Though, I would recommend you to do blood works 6-7 weeks in the cycle to check your Estradiol values, and then decide wether u need Arimidex or not.

PCT: Nolvadex: 40mg ED first week, then 20mg ED rest of the 3 weeks.

I would run it minimum 12 weeks to see full benefit from test e it's a long ester. And I would do 2 shots per week. 250/250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom