x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

First Cycle help needed

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about First Cycle help needed within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Good day, I am going to be taking my first cycle very soon, I have been researching as best I can but I need some advice/help on PCT/on cycle. I am: 27, 6'0, 240lbs, overweight, with a couple years lifting experience, good training plan, good clean diet. I am coming off an injury and want to build some quality Gains and shed some fat. I am planning on running 500 Test E for 10 weeks. I have 50- 1mg Arimidex and 50- 20mg Nolvadex oral. I also have Anadrol but I am going to hold off on

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

First Cycle help needed

Good day,
    I am going to be taking my first cycle very soon, I have been researching as best I can but I need some advice/help on PCT/on cycle.

I am:
    27, 6'0, 240lbs, overweight, with a couple years lifting experience, good training plan, good clean diet. I am coming off an injury and want to build some quality Gains and shed some fat.
    I am planning on running 500 Test E for 10 weeks. I have 50- 1mg Arimidex and 50- 20mg Nolvadex oral. I also have Anadrol but I am going to hold off on taking that. Any help on when exactly to take the Arimidex/Nolvadex and dose would be greatly appreciated.

All Natural

Re: First Cycle help needed

Testosterone Enanthate - 500mg e5d (Every fifth day)
    You can do 0,25mg Arimidex EoD if you want to prevent Gynecomastia and waterretention. Though, I would recommend you to do blood works 6-7 weeks in the cycle to check your Estradiol values, and then decide wether u need Arimidex or not.

PCT: Nolvadex: 40mg ED first week, then 20mg ED rest of the 3 weeks.

I would run it minimum 12 weeks to see full benefit from test e it's a long ester. And I would do 2 shots per week. 250/250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you should always run an AI from day 1.. i recommend yes aromasin.

you also need to improve your pct. just using nolvadex is a horrible pct and you will lose all your motivation. google the perfect pct
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale