Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First CYCLE, HELP me! Advice needed!

guys I appreciate the help, really I do, but I do have my mind
made. I'd like itif you guys could help but you guys are really just criticizing my age. And forum rules state you have to no over 18 not 21. Although they do state you will be frowned upon if your under 21

guys I appreciate the help, really I do, but I do have my mind
made. I'd like itif you guys could help but you guys are really just criticizing my age. And forum rules state you have to no over 18 not 21. Although they do state you will be frowned upon if your under 21

The rule is over 18 to be on this board, not to receive advice on how to take roids. Thats the difference.
And as far as you being past the point of no return, you havent even started any steroids yet or touched a needle so no, you arent anywhere near any point of no return. As ive said, ive literally taken perfectly good roids and tossed into the dumpster because it was the wrong time. Yes it really sucked ass tossing gear like that but i knew if i just had it sitting around it would be too tempting, especially younger. Im 34 And can tell you in no uncertain terms i had a helluva lot more muscle building capacity, energy, and natural hormones flooding through my body when i was 18. Plus if you are 5'4" or something you might still be getting taller and steroids will stop your height if you do them now.

Well, my plates have been fused since i was 16. And i will be touching a needle sooner or later, it will be sooner-lol. either way dave, thanks for atleast trying to get me on the right path. this is worst then the point of no return, its way past that

Top Bottom