Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help

babybash24

hey guys what do u think abt:

12 weeks testo enanthate
+ first 4 weeks anadrol
+ 25mg proviron ED for 14 weeks
then 40 20 ED Nolvadex in week 15 16 for pct

i dont have access to other drugs for pct and AI,

i am 27, 6'6'' 98Kg, 20% fat ,

do u think i can get my bf% down to 10% with a gd diet?

first off, your body fat is way too high to be running a cycle... you need to get down to at least 15% before you even consider it... second, why in the hell would you run anadrol when your trying to drop weight and body fat? that is about as far from a cutter as you can get... third, if you can't get a proper pct, which nolva most definitely is not, then you cannot run a cycle... the pct is the most important part of it...

there is no such thing as a simple pct... pct is supposed to recover you and its the most important part of the cycle, so it should never be taken lightly or shorted...

clomid
unleashed/post cycle
forma stanzol
daa powerchews

i know clomid and u can get it over the counter here,
but what are the others isnt stanozol a steroid ??
moreover i have been looking all over trhe internet and everybody seem to take nolvadex 40 40 20 20
why that does not apply here?

hey guys what do u think abt:

12 weeks testo enanthate
+ first 4 weeks anadrol
+ 25mg proviron ED for 14 weeks
then 40 20 ED Nolvadex in week 15 16 for pct

i dont have access to other drugs for pct and AI,

i am 27, 6'6'' 98Kg, 20% fat ,

do u think i can get my bf% down to 10% with a gd diet?

Anadrol for first cycle? Um, no mas! Leave it out completely and just run test bro. Much better options than Nolva...Torem for instance. Unleashed/Post Cycle will work fine, but always keep an AI on hand for and issues with estrogen, don't want gyno.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Why is everyone here anti nolva? Ive been told by other people with lots of cycling experience that nolva is all you need for a good pct and clomid is usually overkill

Also ts, you shouldnt cycle if you dont have ai on hand. You will be very sorry if your estrogen gets out of control

Top Bottom