Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle help

BuffLion98

Hey guys I am planing to run my first cycle at this end of the month

I planned the cycle like that
week 1-12 TEST E 400MG
week 1-4 Dbol 40-50MG ED
Arimidex start EoD at.25MG and work my way up if needed
For liver protection i will use :
Milk thistle , liv52 and maybe some phospholipides

PCT
Only clomid
50MG ED WK1 50ED WK2 then maybe 25 25 12.5
I will try my best to get my hand on nolva to use it 40 40 20 20

In a few months i will be 20
I am far from genetic limits
My training is not at it best stage
I dont have a verry well bf , I admit this things
But i had an injury last year,i am fully healed now so need some gains

So what do you thing about this cycle, i know Dbol is a wet compound you cang go up to even 30 pounds if you are a arogant fuck, abusing it and have no Ai , and lose all of it with no Pct,so maybe it could lift me somewhere like 20 pounds with water retention , and gain somewhere around 10 pounds ,and overall like 25 30 pounds after the pct ?
Please i dont need negative thinks like your to young , not reached you potential and you should train like that or like that , i will do my best;
Thank you for your time to read this and some help will be wellcomed

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Hy guys , thanks for your time again, and for your worries , i never admitet that I am fat .... i just admitet that i could be more shreded and being closer to my natural potential before use AAS , which i am not... Dylan , i am subscribed to your channel, trust me is a plessure to watch your videos keep it up , i know that my gandoprin system may be messt up a little bit , my HTPA will have some problem , maybe i will not grown in height anymore i know that is no in jokes in here ... yes i know is from far away a good idea but smoking from 5 6 years is not good to , drinking a little not good to, dont get lme wrong bro i am not a fat kiddo that think steroids is just a miracle pill or injectables ,that will burn my fat , or a bag of bones that tink bomm a cycle and i will be 220 shreded 4 bf tara ra rara .. i know that roids need to be respected, i was asking if my cycle is good, how its gonna fel, if i misunderstood in any way the gains the dosage etc ....

Dylan , with all my respect for you and everybody thinking is not a good idea , as you said ,, You can do whatever you want to do , but i ll sugest you to not,,
so if i may , i need some adivece from more wise guys... like you , not idiots my age from gym and ex hichschool classmate telling me you cand do only an Oral cycle , that they dont even know what a PCT is ... telling me i can take dbol 50 md with only nolva WTF . I know im ignorant , but far away from that stupid ignorance of these fucks ... SO is dosage to high ? it is posible to gain somewhere 24 LB after pct even with a little bit of fat , again a little fat for me is a no problemo , trust me i really wanted to do an classy only TEST CYCLE at 400MG 500MG for 10 12 but i need the kickstar to know 100 precent my gear is legit, i dont want to get week 6 not gettting where i wanted ,to fuck my thoughts , not even know what was in the bottle , not know if i need the pct , if my pct will be legit and so on ... so again pls pls, need some toughts about my first think i wrote about my Cycle

you are too impatient to even bother training man.. just telling you the truth.. this isn't the right hobby for you

I started lifting at 15 and I am almost 40 and i am still not where i want to be. if you aren't understanding that this is a constant grind and you won't achieve your best body for many years then find another hobby

you cannot achieve a body in 12 weeks. or even 12 months.. it takes many many years..

What the hell man, now i understand why alot of young mens get fk up , not even getting some atention , why dont u roast everybody thats not 220 6 2 6 3 to fell bad about themselfes , i know this is a long journey , a long marathon not an 200 merets sprint , you know what? i dont get it , the elite , the titans of this sport , are cases that in theyr mid late 20 look better than almost everybody on this entire forum ,Arnold won his first MR Olimipia at like 20y o i think, dont tell me he did this as a natty ,CT Fletcher i know as a fact that he even now have a recor for powerlifting, this motherfucker claimed his fir year half year trainend arms almost every day because that was his obsession ,i read on forums that are people dont even hit a muscle grup twice a week(talking about aas and having a good phisique , nobody complaining about steroids use) onother ones bitching about the fact they dont fell confortable to eat X callories a day , they have a bussy work etc ,fk that bro , where is the dreaming , visualising you on a stage flexing posing , in my opinin your ambition dreams are born in gym destroing the sht of that workout , not bitching ,overtrain and thinks like that , dont tell me to find another hobby , do not insinuate that i want to get my dream body after a shitty cycle , that 12 weeks or even a year of my life im ready to give to look how i want, for me is not really a shortcut like an idiot kid , with all my humble i think i am a little wise than thah , i know danger is involved in this think , i know that can ocur some nasty thinks that nobody would love to happen ... achieving a great physique requires some sacrifice ,proper diet for years , proper training for years ,maybe not most eas lifestyle out there and AAS too , so why the f u are so offensed about a young man wanting to achieve a better physique , because he want to use AAS , and not being so ofensed when a motherfk bitching about 3500 cals a day , training 3 days a week not even taking time for every muscle grup, oh yea because hi is not 20 y o and he is maybe 190 200lb , ;) good one guys , dont even bother, maybe i will do an update on 6 WEEK 12 WEEK and after pct , if i am not banned

Have fun never being able to have kids and getting the exact same results you would get without steroids. Post up before and after pictures if you want to prove me wrong. Include blood work with that. You have no idea how this shit actually works or you wouldn't be using steroids at such a young age.

hey man, like i said, you can do whatever you want but guys with ethics and integrity are not going to contribute to that whatsoever... you reap what you sow... you are acting your age though bro and its sad... i see guys your age who are wise beyond their years, dont waste their talents and abilities, dont try to turn a marathon into a sprint and have YEARS AND YEARS of success and longevity OR they turn out like guys who have problems the rest of their lives.. .listen man, ive been advising and coaching this since i was 20 years old... i have seen everything and anything you can ever imagine... you DONT KNOW the problems young guys have that use steroids.. they dont stand on podiums and hold press conferences discussing it... i literally, at this point, get thousands of people writing me a day.. i guaradamntee you that you are going to regret it but im simply trying to help you avoid you a life filled with regret.. you do you bro, but none of these guys are going to contribute to it.. i like to sleep well at night bro.. so thats up to you man...

here what you do and at your age, it won't take long. go and have as much sex as possible with loads of different ladies or guys, whatever you prefer and then pick one to settle down with have kids buy a big brick building to store them in for the next 20 years, try and do all this by the time your 21,22 and then jump on gear and then you won't have to worry about fucking your endo system up because you are already in the family way, however, your wife will probably leave you because you cant get your dick hard anymore. all this for twenty pounds hahaha what a fucking loser.

Top Bottom