Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reps4jesus

What's up everyone been reading up on aas use for a long while. Knew I'd be using and finally gonna dive in. Just need some thoughts on how i plan to go about this and got a few questions.

First off I'm 24m 5'10 180lbs 16%bf been lifting about 4 years, been taking it very serious this year deciding to be a pt and wanting to excel at it. My goals aren't to get olympia huge and shredded but get relatively huge lol. That said, dat dere cell tech is required.

As i said I've been reading up on aas for a while now but my main concerns are that i have pubertal gyno and have had it for years. Need to take preemptive measures to not have it flare up or worsen while on aas and also i don't wanna damage my hairline either avoiding those that do.

Below i plotted a full blast and cruise for essentially 20 weeks.

Weeks1-2 test e @150mg e3d
Weeks 3-10 @300mg e3d
Week 11 @200mg e3d
Week 12 @150mg e3d
Week 13-20 @50mg e7d

As y'all can see, i plan to "blast" from weeks 1-10, tapering up the first 2 weeks because I'm new to it. Following that "cruise" from weeks 11-20 tapreing down first 2 weeks also.

Few questions
1. How agressive do i need to be with the AIs and which should i use, at what dosages as precaution etc.?

2. Finasterade, dutasterade, or ru58841 to combate hair loss? I'm leaning towards the ru58841 because of 0 sides being reported but hesitant about it still experimental phase from what I've read up on the compound.

3.Is 600mg/week of test a bit much for someone whose never used aas? Should i peak at 500mg/week instead?

Thanks in advance guys

Last edited:
First cycle I would run at 300mg per week. Split into twice a week. So 150 Monday and 150 Thursday. Or whatever schedule you like. There is no need for that high on a first cycle. Also I don't see any reason to ramp up or taper down. Pin 300 each week. Your body shuts off its own production. Tapering down isn't going to help or stop that.

I would go with aromasin for an AI. 12.5mg eod is a good place to start. From there you may need to adjust as everyone is different. You said you had gyno so 12.5 Ed might be a safe option.

I can't answer the hair loss part.

You do not need to do a cycle for almost half a year. 5 months is way too long and will provide no extra benefit. Gains will taper unless you keep bumping the dose, at which the you will just need more the next time you do a cycle, not to mention that is a long time to shut your balls down. Proper protocol for pct and homeostasis would put you out from doing your next cycle for over a year after this cycle is finished.

"O" you should go and get tamoxifen'citrate nolva and tack that a long side your cycle and it will keep your gyno in check. and tack it for your pct 40/40/20/20/ed for 4'weeks.

"O" you should go and get tamoxifen'citrate nolva and tack that a long side your cycle and it will keep your gyno in check. and tack it for your pct 40/40/20/20/ed for 4'weeks.

You don't take nolva on cycle. And it's not meant for an AE on cycle.

You don't take nolva on cycle. And it's not meant for an AE on cycle.

Wrong, you can take Nolvadex on cycle. Many people as they'd rather just has the receptor blocked off instead of shutting down oestrogen. As long as you don't run it along progesterone (deca/tren/) as it elevates prolactin

Wrong, you can take Nolvadex on cycle. Many people as they'd rather just has the receptor blocked off instead of shutting down oestrogen. As long as you don't run it along progesterone (deca/tren/) as it elevates prolactin

Thanks for fixing my mistake. I was under a different impression. I'll do some research on it. Always learning more.

Itd be better to start off your cycle if you lose a bit more fat. make it go below 15%. that way your insulin is more sensitive, which will help you gain mass relatvly faster , provided that your nutrition is on point too. from my own experience i started my first cycle with 200mg test C,200mg Deca, and 25mg DBol.

It's recommended that you go .5 mg on Arimidex every other day.

600 mg is def too much for Novice gear user

**I'd buy all my gear from 1napsgear.org . it saves me a lot money, but at the same time i get high quality everything. theyre fast to deliver as well. you wanna make sure you get the legit gear not the fake.

Top Bottom