Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle help

jamesd323

i am starting my first cycle
i am taking dieselbolan v2.0, forged bromo, forged lover support,forged post cycle, and forma stanzol. this stack is called the Dieslbolan v2.0 Starter Stack.

can anyone give me advice? thank you

no i am not 17.
i will not be starting the cycle until i get my diet underway using your plan that you gave me. i was just getting the stuff while i had the money. i wont be starting the cycle for another month and a half probably to two months

In a month and a half two months it'll still be too early by a couple of years at least... 130lbs... You haven't been able to eat for mass naturally what makes you think you can make a cycle work? Steroids make things more complex not less....Its not like you just take the stuff and magically you get buff over a couple of months, everything needs to be TIGHT for the gains to come on as they should and if things were tight, you wouldn't be 130lbs.... at least learn to walk before you jump off a cliff and try to fly man.... Its a long way down... take Steve's advice, run the diet he gave you and get a workout plan sorted if you haven't already (if you need help with that just ask)... In a couple of years you'll know how to eat and train for your goals and will have the experience necessary to run a succesful cycle.... Thats the best way for you to progress here...

The best way to gain mass at your weight IS to train for strength, have a look into a program called starting strength (just google it), its only three days a week and three sets per exercise, but it is a challenging program to run and if you can keep up with the food and rest it'll put mass on you quicker than anything else I know of, I promise you this approach would work better for you than a run of dieselbolan at this point.... Structured diet and training is what you need....

no i am not 17.
i will not be starting the cycle until i get my diet underway using your plan that you gave me. i was just getting the stuff while i had the money. i wont be starting the cycle for another month and a half probably to two months

1-2 months isn't long enough. i mean seriously if you are gonna make lifestyle changes to grow mass this is something you commit to for longer than that.

which means you are using steroids as a short cut.. and short cuts don't work. gaining weight quickly not only is bad for your lipids obviously. but they are also bad for your ligaments and tendons which will not grow as fast as muscle and fat.

do yourself a favor and take things slow and set a goal to gain a few pounds a month for the next year or two.. then you can worry about steroids.

Top Bottom