Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help!

Im 24 but now after reading a little here i probably just going to stick with sustanon and afterwards go with winny. The only reason i wanted to drop weight is because i typically can put on a lot of size pretty quick thats why just wanted to gradually get to 215.

Don't take this the wrong way, but 1) if you can "put on a lot of size pretty quick" then why are you even doing AAS, and 2) why drop down just to come back up? I may be missing something here, but you're not explaining well. If you are 207 and you're goal is 210-215 lean and you put on weight fast now and need to drop down to 200 to get to 210, then why even cycle?

My goal is to stay between 210-215 with a lean cut look thats why i am thinkin of doing the sust and the winny now
It sounds like all you need is a lean growth routine. High protein, moderate healthy fats, low carb, cardio after lifting. 8-10 weeks and you could be at 210 and leaner with no AAS, no sides, no worry of keeping gains in PCT, etc.

i lift 5-6 a week usually 2- 2 1/2 hours with 20mins of cardio (not sure if you need more info let me know though)
Sounds like 1) you are over-training, or 2) not hitting it hard enough. What is your training routine - include your rest peroids inbetween sets.

morning - 4-5 eggs with some waffles, fruit and oatmeal
afternoon - usually a sandwich of some sort with fruit on the side
evenings - home cookin lol pasta, chicken stuff like that nothing unhealthy
In between those meal i usually have some fruit or oatmeal as a snack
Waffles? Pasta? It's not a question about "unhealthy", it's a question of whether the carbs are good carbs or bad carbs. Waffles and pasta (even whole grain for the most part) are bad carbs. What about protein intake? Healthy fats? Your diet looks carb heavy.

Let me ask you a question - why do you think sustanon is for you?

+1 on the over training

+1 on the diet needing work, wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much sugar and not eating nearly enough (calories or frequency)

6-7 meal a day, protein should be from lean meats, egg whites....veggies...carbs should be from PLAIN oatmeal, yams, sweet potatoes, brown rice....condiments with less than 1g of sugar per serving, lotttttttts of water...

Taking any supps?

~EZ

no im not taking any sups right now. I know my diet still needs work and i am working on that. any other suggestions tough

You dont need steroids!

If your happy at 215 your almost there. If i was you and I had a set weight I would bulk to that weight and then lean it out gradualy through correct diet and training

Also the steroids will probably have you looking like superman while your on them, but when your off its back to square one. If you really want to maintain a lean cut look all year round you will need to get your diet in check.

Save your body for when you need it

Harry

Top Bottom