Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle Help! (Anavar)

I understand what it's like to be excited to try aas, especially since you already have it. And also wanting motivation to keep going by seeing quick changes in your body, but honestly bro, you should do alot more research both theoretical (reading) and practical (training). From the looks of your post, it sounds like you are just doing cardio, and you just started training again 3 months ago?

At your age, and in your current condition, you really haven't done enough training. Like was already stated you should really get your diet dialed in and especially your training. You can't just take anavar and expect to get shredded. You have to know how to train, and understand the dedication and hard work it takes, with training, shopping, meal prep...etc. Of course, you'll see some results, but prob will be a waste. Gear gives you that extra edge but it really is all in the diet and training

yeah ok makes sense....

I truly do believe I do need more training

but as for nutrition i'm doing everything I can to eat the right food (even comes down to portioning extra lean ground beef in 100 g baggies so i dont need to keep portioning them when im hungry)

But I probably will not go into AAS teritory till i shred some more weight

Agree with burnthis...The more protien the more muscle you build ..the more fat you burn...it is all connected...train natural for at least a year..then see where you stand.

hmm interesting I did not know i needed more then my body weight in protein!

learned something new :)

so how much protein should i get a day then?

before you take the plunge, try eating 410-500 grams of protien per day or at least 2 grams per pound of body weight. Get those complex carbs (oats ect..) up there, and good fats up considerably(olive oil, walnuts, almonds) Get your caliries up around 4-5000. 2000 calories and 200 grams of protien is what My wife will be doing on her coming cycle (if she decides to take the plunge). No dis intended there bro, but you eat like a bird.:rainbow:
The big thing, is these 6'0 tall 165 lb guys wanting do do cycles. We tell them all to get to 190-210 natty if you can. Being 6'6" and 205 basically is the same thing. You gotta eat brother. Like these guys said, If you build a bigger base first.....you will get much better results. plusyou will be used to eating the right way by then too. Ultimatley its your call. But i think you will be happier if you wait.
Dont drink a shitload of shakes either. Get as much real food as you can. If you must drink a few shakes daily then try to use big blast. Throw in creatine, and a shit tone of bcaa's.

before you take the plunge, try eating 410-500 grams of protien per day or at least 2 grams per pound of body weight. Get those complex carbs (oats ect..) up there, and good fats up considerably(olive oil, walnuts, almonds) Get your caliries up around 4-5000. 2000 calories and 200 grams of protien is what My wife will be doing on her coming cycle (if she decides to take the plunge). No dis intended there bro, but you eat like a bird.:rainbow:
The big thing, is these 6'0 tall 165 lb guys wanting do do cycles. We tell them all to get to 190-210 natty if you can. Being 6'6" and 205 basically is the same thing. You gotta eat brother. Like these guys said, If you build a bigger base first.....you will get much better results. plusyou will be used to eating the right way by then too. Ultimatley its your call. But i think you will be happier if you wait.
Dont drink a shitload of shakes either. Get as much real food as you can. If you must drink a few shakes daily then try to use big blast. Throw in creatine, and a shit tone of bcaa's.

only smokes...4000-5000 calories?

wont i get fat from that.... im trying to lose weight... then bulk up after i shed some pounds

only smokes...4000-5000 calories?

wont i get fat from that.... im trying to lose weight... then bulk up after i shed some pounds

Bro, your 6'6". 205 lb?? You gotta be a bean pole. No you wont get "fat" if you eat clean food. You might gain a little body fat but its nothing you cant cut later. I would think you would want to put on as much mass as possible. Your height and weight is about the equal of me when I was 170 lb at 6'0. I would never want to look like that again. How can you be losing weight at 205?

Bro, your 6'6". 205 lb?? You gotta be a bean pole. No you wont get "fat" if you eat clean food. You might gain a little body fat but its nothing you cant cut later. I would think you would want to put on as much mass as possible. Your height and weight is about the equal of me when I was 170 lb at 6'0. I would never want to look like that again. How can you be losing weight at 205?

i dunno if you've seen my body

but yeah

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8583/frontyfg.jpg

Like I said, If you eat clean and eat enough protien, do cardio, and lift correctly, you will still burn fat while growing. I say your not physically ready either way but I would be more apt to say go for it if you were lining up a test/deca/dbol cycle. If you use var now, you will be very unhappy with results. I would shelf the var for now and try something to put on some serious mass if your set on a cycle. Not that i'm saying you should, just saying.
If you dont have any joint issues keeping you from lifting heavy then start. just do heavy compound movements ie: squats, deads, chins, BB or DB press, bent over rows, dips ect....dont worry about the cutsie stuff.

Like I said, If you eat clean and eat enough protien, do cardio, and lift correctly, you will still burn fat while growing. I say your not physically ready either way but I would be more apt to say go for it if you were lining up a test/deca/dbol cycle. If you use var now, you will be very unhappy with results. I would shelf the var for now and try something to put on some serious mass if your set on a cycle. Not that i'm saying you should, just saying.
If you dont have any joint issues keeping you from lifting heavy then start. just do heavy compound movements ie: squats, deads, chins, BB or DB press, bent over rows, dips ect....dont worry about the cutsie stuff.

hmm yeah i guess that makes sense...

what i was thiking of doing was a couple monthes of losing weight then doing a bulking diet.... but maybe i'll just up the cals now and work myself silly

Top Bottom