x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

First cycle. gyno/AI question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about First cycle. gyno/AI question within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guys just a quick question. This is my first real cycle, I did one of Epi last year and had no issues. I'm 190 lb, 6ft, with a little more body fat than I'd like. Currently running 375mg test prop per week (125 mwf) and 50mg winny ED. I was originally running .5mg of anastrozole EOD and started getting sensitive/itchy nipples so I bumped up to .5mg ED. Still having the same issue. I'm 7 weeks into an 8 week cycle. Might stretch it out to 9 or 10. I have no growth under the nipple.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

First cycle. gyno/AI question

Hey guys just a quick question.

This is my first real cycle, I did one of Epi last year and had no issues.

I'm 190 lb, 6ft, with a little more body fat than I'd like. Currently running 375mg test prop per week (125 mwf) and 50mg winny ED.

I was originally running .5mg of anastrozole EOD and started getting sensitive/itchy nipples so I bumped up to .5mg ED. Still having the same issue. I'm 7 weeks into an 8 week cycle. Might stretch it out to 9 or 10. I have no growth under the nipple. Is this normal or something I should be concerned about?

Re: First cycle. gyno/AI question

Drop the winny and up your arimidex dosage to 1mg ED, see if that clears up your gyno.

The sensitivity is bearable, but is it something that could be a longterm health issue? I'm loving the winny and would like to finish out this last week of it if I can.

Wolfpack.. What's the reasoning behind dropping the winny? In no way am I questioning your judgement just curious..

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I'd be concerned. It's better to get that shit under control before you have actual lumps to worry about. I'd up your ai dose like wolfpack said and if that doesn't do anything I'd start to question the quality of your ai. That's not very much test to be having an issue like this. Where you are at the end of your cycle though, your pct, depending on what it consists of, will clear up any issues you're having, especially if this issue just barely started and there's no growth that you can tell. I wouldn't push my luck with extending the cycle and possibly developing lumps. You can always run another one in the future and use this as a learning experience and adjust your future cycles for it.

Also, a small suggestion that you can take or leave- if you run short esters in the future, think about pinning ed or eod instead of on a weekly schedule. Going two days without pinning over the weekend may prevent unnecessary spikes in your blood levels. I'd pin ed if possible on a short cycle like this.

Thanks for the advice. I'll up my AI for the last week and see how I feel.

I had originally planned on pinning EOD but it didn't work out with my schedule the last couple months. I'm out of town almost every weekend in the spring and fall. Might try a longer ester in the future to avoid that problem

Def up to 1mg ed see what happens might want some letro just incase it gets worse. . Get letro at agguys so you know it's legit