Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle guidance for TRT patient

ZoomyR6

Hey Gents,

I am looking to try out my first cycle. I am currently on TRT at 100mg/wk and HCG at 500iu/wk. I wanted to try to up the Test Cyp to 250-300mg/wk and add maybe Dbol at 30mg/ED.
I would run:
Week 1-8 - 250-300mg Test
Week 1-4 - 30mg/ED Dbol

I would continue my HCG through out at my current dose. How much Anastrazole would I need, if I need any at all?
As far as PCT, there would be none.
After the 8th week, I will drop my TRT dose back to 100mg/wk.

Any additional info would be appreciated.

Also wondering if I would be able to keep SOME decent gains once off since I will be continuing my TRT regimen.

31 male
217lbs
6'2

1. If you are going to use testosterone cypionate for your blast, 8 weeks are too few - run it for 10-12 weeks at least.

2. With the higher testosterone dosages you definitely should use anastrosole. 0.5 mgs EOD is a good starting dosage.

3. With Dbol you should be taking a good liver supporting supplement, since it is liver toxic.

4. HCG is basically a form of estrogen, so it can cause lots of side effects, such as gyno. You may as well replace it with N2Generate ES - it will work even better, but without risking to get any estrogen related side effects.

I would keep it very simple. Increase your test dose to a total of 500mg per week and add in the dbol if you want. Run the dbol maybe 4 weeks but run the test for 12 weeks.

I agree about the HCG. It really has little to no value.

Hey guys,

I didn't want to make a new thread so I figured I would revive this one.
I wanted to confirm you gentleman were right about hcg. I wound up coming off as it was causing more harm than good. My e2 was about 130 when I got bloods taken and was put on .25 adex 2x/wk. Even with e2 under control, i was experiencing major anxiety, facial flushing, and night sweats. E2 was 28 turning this time.

November, I have just been on 160mg/wk split every 3.5 days and all the above symptoms are gone. No AI needed either. I held off trying my first cycle until I got things in order, read a lot more, and learned as much as I can.
I will be starting my first cycle of T only at 500mg/wk. The only thing that has got me confused is the recomondation of the use of an AI. From a TRT patient perspective, I see no reason to automatically run it from the beginning without knowing how one will react. It is standard procedure to wait before administering it because one may never need it and can crash e2 for months.
Do these principals apply to a Test only cycle of 500mg/wk? Personally just seeing how my levels were on .5mg/wk, I can't imagine that dose EOD. It was hcg that cause the major spike, not the T.

Looking for clarification and to learn. A lot of conflicting info can confuse people.

Forgot to also ask, if one were to wait for early warning signs/symptoms of gyno such as nipple sensitivity and/or major bloating, would it be too late to take an AI so an actual lump doesn't form?

Forgot to also ask, if one were to wait for early warning signs/symptoms of gyno such as nipple sensitivity and/or major bloating, would it be too late to take an AI so an actual lump doesn't form?

Generally you will notice burning and soreness far before any actual tissue formation. It's also a good idea to feel and inspect the area and know exactly what is there from time to time.

I only advocate using AI's and other ancillaries as needed and not from the get go.

But yes when symptoms arise you can use either an AI or a SERM or both. Keep in mind it isn't always estrogen that causes gyno but the sensitivity of certain receptors to the estrogen.

3 Ways to combat GYNO imo, Lower estrogen, block estrogen receptors, or increase androgens.

Top Bottom