Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle and getting sick.

tombb98

Hi guys,
I'm doing my first cycle and my plan was to do it for 8 weeks starting with...
0.5ml
1ml
1.5ml
2ml
2ml
1.5ml
1ml
0.5ml
Except I got really sick on week two taking 1ml. I was supposed to be working 6 days that week and worked 1, I was laying down knocked out all week. I did some research and read that testosterone is a immune system suppressant. I have also had really bad glandular fever (4-5 years ago) but a virus stays with me forever as a side effect of it. This obviously isn't normal, does anyone have any advice as to what else I could do? I have daily vitamins and an immune system support which I willstart taking but at the moment I am thinking of just doing 0.5ml for 8 weeks (TRT dosing).
Thanks for your help.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

testosterone will suppress the immune system if abused. that means a dose of 300-400mg a week or more

but when used at lower dosages it actually enhances the immune system.

what is happening here is simply you got sick at the wrong time. there is a flu bug going around everywhere .. i think 85% of the US is being affected

i always tell guys a great way to deal with flu is rest, hydration, nutrition, collodial silver and vitamins

Well I got sick on 125mg. I got a really bad fever I was boiling but I was shivering cold if that makes sense? My whole body was acheing, I was extremely lethargic and it hurt to move. I am also in Australia.

Well I got sick on 125mg. I got a really bad fever I was boiling but I was shivering cold if that makes sense? My whole body was acheing, I was extremely lethargic and it hurt to move. I am also in Australia.

it is possible too you have test flu.. your body is attacking what you are injecting cause it is confused. stop taking it and see if that helps, if so you need to get a different brand

That is not normal at all. What source did you order your testosterone from?

It sounds to me like their is either some sort of impurity on the gear you are using that your body is responding negatively to or you are experiencing an allergic reaction from the carrier oil the UG lab used to suspend the gear in.

Regardless of what it is, the gear is doing more harm then good and you need to stop using it.

You either need to:
1. Order gear from a new source (Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org for a new source)
Or
2. Get off the gear and run a PCT (I recommend the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ )

it is possible too you have test flu.. your body is attacking what you are injecting cause it is confused. stop taking it and see if that helps, if so you need to get a different brand
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

It sounds to me like their is either some sort of impurity on the gear you are using that your body is responding negatively to or you are experiencing an allergic reaction from the carrier oil the UG lab used to suspend the gear in.

Regardless of what it is, the gear is doing more harm then good and you need to stop using it.

You either need to:
1. Order gear from a new source (Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org for a new source)
Or
2. Get off the gear and run a PCT (I recommend the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ )
I am using X-Labs Test x250 (testosterone enanthate).

I am in Australia, it's hard to get gear online here. It's from a source a bunch of mutual friends are using and they have no problems with it.

Thanks heaps bro, I appreciate it.

You either need to:
Or
I am taking X-Labs Test x250 (testosterone enanthate). I am in australia, my friend hooked me up with mutual friends who take it and they have no issues with it.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

Good luck man, it blows to get sick on cycle. If you really think it is the test then definitely switch brands like Steve mentioned.

Also, as a side note, I would probably go with more steady dosing protocol. I don't think there is any benefit to tapering up and down when it comes to test. Even at a very low dose you are completely shut down. The theory that you will recover faster by tapering down at the end is false.

Top Bottom