Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle First Injection Test E

Alright I hope everyone is doing fine. I start my 10 week cycle of Test e today with doing 250 monday mornings and 250 thursdays. For PCT im taking both nolvadex and clomid 2 weeks after the test e cycle ends.

I just literally did my first injection 20 minutes ago in the glutes ( right upper part, as i have researched many times ) .. I was really scared doing it ( not a pansy but its first time.. give me a break ) it didnt hurt one bit when it went in .. i didnt even feel the needle going in. when it was in i did pull out a bit to see if there was any blood ( i dont think i pulled out a lot though ? i was really scared i barely pulled it back but i did a little im sure, it was hard trying to hold it in and pull it back a bit to check..for the first time ) no blood, nothing. so i slowly injected it, and pulled out the needle. there was no blood on tip of the needle, after injection there was just maybe a dot of blood on the site and I covered it with band aid.

Does this sound fine ? Ive read many posts about if injected in a vein or blood vessel.. how long after would the symptoms occur ?

I appreciate any comments and letting me know ...

I will also put up my diet for the next 10 weeks, workout, pictures, and everything else for those who are interested.

thank you

you will know if you hit a vessel or vein! make sure you message it afterwards though maybe even in a warm shower. first ones always hurt after the injection until your body gets used to it. youl probably feel some pain the next few days in the injection site area but theres nothing to worry about as long as it isnt infected or hot to the touch it will just be sore.

Top Bottom