Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle feedback/advice

Justin4

First post here but have been following/reading/learning/watching dylans videos for some time now and I have decided I want try my hand and run my first cycle. Patiently waiting or as patiently as I can for the gear to arrive lol.

Ordered from PSL
Test E 250
Mast E 200
Aromasin
Clomid
Nolva

Stats
age 26
weight 175
height 5'11
B/F 15%
training solid for 6 years now

The plan: 12 Weeks

Test E 500 week
Mast 600 week
Aromasin 10mg EOD entire cycle and also used per protocol for PCT
Bloodwork to be done on day 1 before first pin

PCT:

Perfect PCT from sticky performed to a T

Please tear holes in this plan if needed as I want this to cycle to go as smooth as possible and have a positive outcome for future cycles.

Thanks in advance ,
Justin

First, you're about a year too young for what is generally considered safe to run an AAS, so I can't wholeheartedly support this, and would prefer you hold off another year (I doubt I can convince you of that since you already got the gear). Also first cycle should be test only, and with your body fat % masteron is wasted to be honest. The test could stand to come down to 400mg per week your first time. Everything else seems fine l, just remember to also get mid cycle bloods, and again a few weeks after PCT to check for recovery. A nice addition to this, or any cycle really, is 50mg of Proviron ed as it ties up shbg, and allows you to have much higher free test for better results.

yes and being your height and weight i don't see how you have been training 6 years solid. at 15% body fat if you calculate it you don't have much muscle mass on your frame.. build a solid base first bro. the steroids will help you in the short run yes, but long term you are only shooting yourself

Top Bottom