Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle...extending

do_work10

Got 2 questions, well 1 question and 1 problem. I am in 5th week on test 400/ deca 300, thought I had my diet in check but I see I have only went from 170 to 175 and at 5.5 weeks in. I read many journals of people putting on 10-15 pounds in the amount of time I have been on. But that weeks 4-6 are about the time things kick in. I definately see definition in the mirror and getting more full in areas, strength has also increased well. Here is my diet I have been on, which I thought was fine enough.

Meal 1
3 Eggs 270/27
Bread 110/5
Milk 150/8

Meal 2
Burger 310/29
Bun 140/4
Beans 280/12
Milk 150/8

Meal 3(Pre-workout)
Chicken
Banana or vegetables
Milk

Meal 4 (Post-workout)
Shake 340/40
Milk 200/11

Meal 5
Burger 310/29
Bun 140/4
Milk 150/8
Beans 280/12

Usually throw some peanuts/almonds in there throughout the day.
Comes out to roughly 3,300+ calories and 220+ protein.

And now to my question, which is really unrelated to my problem above, just was wondering. I am on 10 week cycle and will have some deca left over. I was wondering if I could get more test and run it to about 14-15 weeks? Would that be fine?

Stats: 22, 5'9, 175

Last edited:
For starters, you aren't getting enough protein. You are only taking in 220g while on a bulking cycle? Nowhere near enough. I don't even go below that during maintenance.

At 170lbs I would recommend a minimum of 320-350g a day.

Now, keep in mind that EVERYONE is different. You have probably dropped some bf% and gained lean mass. Are you doing any cardio? This could also be contributing.

Dude I also noticed...you're only taking a PWO shake each day? No other shake in the morning etc? Wow. Get some Big Blast and smash that down each morning.

Hardly no cardio, might swim at the house a day or two during the week, that is it. Well taking in 215+ protein at 170 bodyweight I would think is ok, yea I could get better but I do not think they is a huge concern. I will try to throw in another shake, and maybe try to get my intake to around 4000 calories. Now, I can get ready to shit about 3-4 times a day now instead of 1-2...what fun!

You don't think the protein intake is an issue? Look at it this way.

To put on size, you need to consume adequate amounts of protein, along with maintaining a balanced diet AND train hard/correctly.

I am confident your diet is the issue. It isn't balanced. If you're taking in 3300 calories and only 220g protein, then you are getting 2420 calories from fat and carbs. In other words, your diet isn't balanced.

FYI the macro split on my current bulk cycle is about 45/35/20 (400g protein, 300g carbs, 100g fat - rough guide). I am 6' and started this cycle at 190lbs. I'm 206lbs @ 5 weeks in with very minimal bf % increase.

Diet is paramount.

You should ATLEAST be taking in 2grams of protien for each pound of body weight.......EAT EAT EAT EAT= GROWTH

well since that problem is out of the way, can someone answer my other question as far as extending the cycle to 14-15 weeks?

Sure...Make sure you drop your deca atleast 2 weeks before ending your test.....deca 12 weeks test 14 weeks.

Oh...And i never seen anything about PCT?....Deca will shut you down.

Yea, I know...got all that controlled. Was new to the seen and my guy recommended deca to me. I then researched myself and read up and thought that definitely needed test with it. Headed to wal-mart now and stocking up on more chicken and beef.

Top Bottom