Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle ever and sarms question

Craigduster

what's up folks so this is my first cycle and depending how everything works out I might continue juicing up, I'm 24 years old, I know I'm a little bit too young but trust me I look way older than I'm, my current weight is 178 pounds and 5'9 tall and this is how my first cycle was planned :
test cyp 400 mg wk - week 1-12
anavar 50mg everyday wk 1-7
I also have some whey powder and I would like to add a sarm to increase fat loss, what do you guys think? maybe some GW-501516 ,is ok to to stack AAS and sarms?

Hi Craig, looking older than you are doesn't mean anything your body is still only 24 years old however I seen poeple way younger than you take gear personally if I was you I would just try sarms for a few more years but I will give you some advice to try and limit the damage you may cause yourself. Drop your dose to 300 to 350mg a week this will help you in the future if you decide to run steroids again because you will be able to up the dose by 50 mg each time until you get to about 700mg and I mean 50mg each cycle. Don't bother with anavar it's your first cycle just stick to test you don't know how your going to react to steroids so little is more, and 7 weeks is to long for an oral steroid anyway, don't forget your ai for when your on cycle this will help pervent your breasts from turning into a woman's and please do your research into pct to help your body get back to normal and be prepared for feeling like shit after you cycle. Good luck

you are a bit young at 24, i tell guys to wait till their older 20's to start using steroids

but you sound like a grounded guy.. just use steroids conservatively and make sure you cycle off correctly

I personally don't see anything wrong with a simple test cycle with a var kickstart for a 1st cycle. just make sure you are using your ancillaries and you have a good pct

as for your question GW isn't a SARM, it is a ppar. but yes it would be excellent to stack in there. it will boost endurance and fat loss. SARM's and Sarm like compounds are always great to stack with steroids because they do not add to side effects. just make sure you are buying real products.. sarms1.com sells real GW

Your cycle lay out looks pretty good. I can tell you did your research. Good job.

Cardarine is not a hormone or a stimulant. It's safe to add to your entire cycle and PCT to increase fat loss and endurance. The recommended dosage is 20mg/day.

As @Masonicbodybuilder said - you need to an AI to your cycle to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range. Start the AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

You are pretty young to be messing around with steroids so make sure to run a very good PCT after like the perfect PCT - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Top Bottom