Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle ever Dianabol

UglyJohn

I have been lifting weights for the past year and my body fat is down to 14% body fat, I am 90 kg and 1.9 cm tall. I am running a bulking cycle to get bigger and stronger, I want bigger muscles and to feel good when I work out. I am 2 weeks into my dbol cycle and I noticed crazy pumps when I do cardio which makes me stop. Is this normal and how do I prevent this.?

another dbol gangster on the forums
back pumps normal on dbol make sure you add some cardazol before training and n2guard for the back pumps

why are you using a steroid when you dont know basic information about it? if you dont know dbol causes pumps then you have not done any research whatsoever, because thats a basic thing would read about doing your first research on it... thats a dangerous and bad thing to do man...

I have been lifting weights for the past year and my body fat is down to 14% body fat, I am 90 kg and 1.9 cm tall. I am running a bulking cycle to get bigger and stronger, I want bigger muscles and to feel good when I work out. I am 2 weeks into my dbol cycle and I noticed crazy pumps when I do cardio which makes me stop. Is this normal and how do I prevent this.?

What's your age?

Top Bottom