Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle ever

Kolton Brooks

after training for 6 years I'm ready for my first cycle, this is what I have in mind
Testoterone-Enanthate: 500mg Week 1-12
Deca Durabolan: 200mg Week 1-12

stats 27 YO, 62 kilos body fat 10% thank you.

after training for 6 years I'm ready for my first cycle, this is what I have in mind
Testoterone-Enanthate: 500mg Week 1-12
Deca Durabolan: 200mg Week 1-12

stats 27 YO, 62 kilos body fat 10% thank you.
First cycle is test only. So you know how ur body reacts. Are you gyno prone etc. Deca is a very long ester. Notorious for libido issues. You dont wanna deal with that on ur first cycle. Ur prolactin can get out of hand as well. Thats another issue. What you doing for ai and pct

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I would also recommend running a test only cycle on your first cycle. Also have to know what AI and PCT you will be running.

62 kilos is how many pounds? that doesn't sound like much at all

i am curious how much muscle you have on your frame

It's 136.4lbs. Like f'all. Another who needs to eat. More so after 7 years gym work.

I personally would hold off and wait until you have built a better base naturally before running your first cycle but if you are adamant on running a first cycle, check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I did test on my first cycle and deca for my second third fourth fifth etc I get more problems with test than deca but goes to show we are all different

Top Bottom