Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle duration

gymtime

Hey boys, new guy here if that's not obvious. Buddy told me about this site. I'm pretty much hooked. So here goes first AS question:

I'm a bigger guy, 33yo, 215-220, 6'1", lifting for eight years or so. Currently doing some reading up for my first cycle. The question is, should I take my size into consideration when determining the length of my first cycle? I've heard six weeks is a good length for a newbie, but I'm thinking more like 8-10 weeks. Haven't decided what to take yet. What do you think?

Thanks everyone. Great site!!!

Its going to largely depend on the product you use. SOme take 4 weeks to kick in so a 6 weeks cycle would not be advisable. Other stuff like tren kicks in fast and hard so a 6-8 week cycle is fine and dandy.

Let everyone know what your goals are and what you have access to and that will help people recommend some cycles for ya.

Thanks Zyg.

I'm looking primarily to cut up. Adding muscle is always cool, but size comes fairly easy to me. I want to lower the bf (around 12% right now). I want to see my abs before I die basically. Tried everything, diet and training are sound. Time to start barking with the big dogs.

Research so far has me looking at a deca/winny, deca/winny/test, test/anavar. Something like that, but I haven't read nearly enough yet.

I'd say Fina, but it's generally not reccomended for a first cycle. Other than that, a primo/winny combo is great for cutting. What have you been reading?

So far I've been reading indications for each AS from the web. I don't know how the fuck you guys keep them all straight???

Also taking in a lot from this board.

Still going. . . . .

I believe for a first cycle primo/winny would work well.....RADAR

Top Bottom