Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle diet plan

IamTheNewOne

What's up guys,
I will be starting my first cycle mid June 1st, have everything ready just want to get the diet on point. Slightly above average metabolizing rate nothing major, my goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible with the little to no bodyfat. 5'10 180 9% bf 23yrs- I was planning to give this a try 290g protein 240g carbs 90g fats- 2930 cal.
Test e 1-14 weeks-500mg a week
Var. 8-14 weeks 50mg ed
Please only respond to my question I have a pct and ai and got that down , just want some tips on my diet so I get full effect of the aas with minimal fat, all opinions welcomed thank you gentlemen in advance, if I left something out ask me thank you.

How about start the diet and see if you are gaining naturally. If not add 500 more calories and then you will grow like a weed..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

What's up guys,
I will be starting my first cycle mid June 1st, have everything ready just want to get the diet on point. Slightly above average metabolizing rate nothing major, my goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible with the little to no bodyfat. 5'10 180 9% bf 23yrs- I was planning to give this a try 290g protein 240g carbs 90g fats- 2930 cal.
Test e 1-14 weeks-500mg a week
Var. 8-14 weeks 50mg ed
Please only respond to my question I have a pct and ai and got that down , just want some tips on my diet so I get full effect of the aas with minimal fat, all opinions welcomed thank you gentlemen in advance, if I left something out ask me thank you.

For a 23 year old, you have a fairy poor cycle layout, review this thread:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...oid-cycle-reviewed-wolfpackalpha-1235123.html

For your diet, I suggest less carbs more protein and more fats.
300g protein/200grams carbs/100 grams fat

Top Bottom