Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Conquistador

Hello,
I m 24 years old, height is 174 cm, weight is 155 lbs and my body fat is 11.38%. I have been working out for a very long time and it took me alot of dedication, hard work and cardio to finally get my six pack.
Now, i'm thinking about starting my first cycle of dianabol. I did alot of research and found that the best option would be to take 50 mg per day for 6 weeks. I will use nolvadex as my post cycle so i can keep my gains and prevent any major side effects.
My goal is to reach 170 lbs with a 10% body fat
I was wondering if this goal is realistic? also will i loose my abs if i take dianabol?
or what can i do to keep my abs and reach my goal?

any advice will be very appreciated!!

thank you all in advance :)

OK, @ 155lbs 50mg is way too much. start with 20mg and if you feel ok bump it to 30mg. 4-6 weeks max.
Forget about the nolvadex..you dont need it and its garbage.
Take N2GUARD from start of cycle right thru PCT.
forma stanzol,unleashed+post cycle and a natty test booster would be a better PCT.

your goal is to be to gain 15 lbs and drop body fat ? it wont happen with 6 weeks of dbol., your gains will be mostly water weight ( which will soon disappear after you finish the dbol ) but eat clean and train hard with the extra strength and you can definitely make some solid gains too.

Your abs will still be there...only a shitty diet will mess that up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ great advice from my man columbo... I HIGHLY doubt you have done a lot of research because everything you say is the complete opposite of what you want... nowhere would you have read to run dbol to gain weight and lose body fat... your dosage is too high... your pct is shit... you are just off in all of your thinking so there is no way you have done any sort of research... you need to run a test cycle with an oral to get where you want to be... dbol is not what you want for your goals...

U need to do more research. If you had, you would know a dbol only cycle is not reccomended. And as stated above, sounds like you should put some focus on diet/training before you start a cycle.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thank you all for all the important information you have shared
I've realized i still have a lot to learn!
i still have a few more questions :
1- why is nolvadex so bad?
2- could I just only use dianabol + n2guard without taking anything else?
or
3- test + dianabol + n2guard + anything else?? could nolvadex be used for this or there's no need still?

Top Bottom