Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Thank you for all the information about a good pct
I will drop the nolva and try clomid again since is easier for my to purchase and add hcg before pct
i have to admit this cycle is costing a lot of money( around 500$)

What do you guys think about this cycle? hopefully is better

test e - 500mg/ew 10wks. (week 1- 10)
Dbol - 30mg/ED - 6 wks. (week 1-6)
N2guard - 8 wks.(week 2-9) cycle support
HCGenerate - 2 wks (week 10 - 12) before pct
PCT: clomid - 2 wks. (week 12-14)

Any suggestion?

NO....what the fuck do you not get? Clomid will not restart your natural test. Nor will it be enough for PCT. 2 weeks os not pct. 4 weeks minimum!!! You have no natural test booster either. Still no AI for PCT or on cycle??? WTF...
Hc generate....if your going to bother buying it...should be run right through PCT. 6 weeks from cycle end til end of pct. It doesnt suppress like HCG and it has many many other benefits towards good blood work and a successful PCT that HCG doesnt have.
This isnt a game to play if you want to be cheap about it.

Hey corpse. Very New to posting here. Just want to ask and maybe help clear things up for the OP. What would your cycle look LIKE, trying to use the same base he is going for. I agree with you 100%. Just trying to make it more informative from your posts. HELP CAN ONLY BE GIVEN. they will in the end do as they wish.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Hey corpse. Very New to posting here. Just want to ask and maybe help clear things up for the OP. What would your cycle look LIKE, trying to use the same base he is going for. I agree with you 100%. Just trying to make it more informative from your posts. HELP CAN ONLY BE GIVEN. they will in the end do as they wish.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

The cycle itself is fine. If it were me personally and my first cycle then I would run 250-300mg test not 500 for 12 weeks not 10. If I had access to it all then I would run N2guard on cycle or lipid stabil. I would not run an AI on cycle because i am not gyno suceptable. But being my first cycle I wouldnt know that si I would have aromasin or adex on hand.
I would blast large pins of HCG in the two weeks prior to pct. Then I would run HCgenerate during the 4 WEEK not 2 week PCT. Everything else I would run as I said.

Top Bottom