Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Thank you all for all the important information you have shared
I've realized i still have a lot to learn!
i still have a few more questions :
1- why is nolvadex so bad?
2- could I just only use dianabol + n2guard without taking anything else?
or
3- test + dianabol + n2guard + anything else?? could nolvadex be used for this or there's no need still?

I also have a question. Why cant you read about nolvadex on your own? Search engine here, google ect.. Everyone wants an answer to questions they can search for themselves. Does the fact that Nolva can cause blood clots peak your interest in reading more?

Why don't you do more research to see why dbol is not going to give you what you want. It take your time improve your diet and workouts then do some juice. I don't think you are ready for aas, your body sure isnt and your lack of understanding of the basic drugs tells that mind isn't ready either.

how tall are you bro?

this is your 1st cycle..but how much experience do you have with proper diet and workout routine? without that no cycle will get to where you are looking to go brother

fuck dbol alone.. if its your first cycle, run test e or c alone, eat proper and train proper and you will gain like a champ.

if you must add an oral do test/dbol.. or test/superdrol/if you want to skip the bloating ..

dude from 155 lbs to 175 lbs is pretty easy to do without juicing. That being said, I would wait a year or so until you're 25 before you start juicing.

I think people really got the wrong idea about me but i really appreciate all of your posts.

I ve been training for maybe 4 years but only started training really seriously about one year now.
I used to weight 168 lbs and managed to cut down to 155 lbs in six months to get my six pack. I train 6 times a week, I bench 235 lbs , squat 295 lbs (which I find is really good considering I only weight 155 lbs and i mesure 174 cm) and I do cardio altleast twice a week. I have a low carb diet, count all my daily calories and i watch what i eat (no junk food, no sugar, no white bread, no white rice, etc).

I re did some research and came to the conclusion that dianabol alone with nolvadex was a stupid idea ! :S

I want to start test e with oral dianabol maybe 30 mg/ day for 6 weeks and add n2guard.. but which post cycle should i use? to be honest i already bought nolvadex :(
And do you guys think this cycle would be good?
i want to gain atleast 15 pounds of muscle (without counting the water or fat) and i'm willing to put all the effort neccesary to it

Last edited:
I think people really got the wrong idea about me but i really appreciate all of your posts.

I ve been training for maybe 4 years but only started training really seriously about one year now.
I used to weight 168 lbs and managed to cut down to 155 lbs in six months to get my six pack. I train 6 times a week, I bench 235 lbs , squad 225 lbs (which I find is really good considering I only weight 155 lbs and i mesure 174 cm) and I do cardio altleast twice a week. I have a low carb diet, count all my daily calories and i watch what i eat (no junk food, no sugar, no white bread, no white rice, etc).

I re did some research and came to the conclusion that dianabol alone with nolvadex was a stupid idea ! :S

I want to start test e with oral dianabol maybe 30 mg/ day for 6 weeks and add n2guard.. but which post cycle should i use? to be honest i already bought nolvadex :(
i want to gain atleast 15 pounds of muscle (without counting the water or fat) and i'm willing to put all the effort neccesary to it

You bench more than you squat? At 168 why would you want to cut? IMO you're nowhere near ready for steroids. Like Traz said, 155-175 can be done naturally. Post up your diet (don't bullshit us) so we can help you. Either way, if you run a cycle without proper diet you won't reach your goals.

sorry that was a typo, i meant 295 lbs instead of 225 lbs for squats
and my diet consist of high quality protein from meat, chicken, eggs and i aslo take alot whey protein. It also contains high quality carbs such as oaths, beans, quinoa and etc. My calories intake was at 1940 per day to cut down and get my six pack which i never had before due to belly flab. Now that i have achieved that goal i will raise my calorie intake to about 3000 calories per day when i start my new cycle.

Last edited:
okay
i will start my cycle this week
it will consist of
Test e 500 mg/week for 4 weeks
dianabol 30 mg/day for 6 weeks
N2guard as a cycle support from day 1 through post
nolvadex 2 weeks of pct

I will post pictures of before and after and a review of my cycle
if there's any suggestion or advice please let me know!

Top Bottom