Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle with decadurabolin + sustanon is a crazy idea?

Ehhh... I m really confused now oN what to do... and damn, my trainer have already give me nandrolone decanoate and testosterone combo...
An other question: with my hypotetical cycle I build a mass with very low fat? I ask it for try to understand my trainer... cuz he is really set in mind with "no fat" for everyone who ask him something

Ehhh... I m really confused now oN what to do... and damn, my trainer have already give me nandrolone decanoate and testosterone combo...
An other question: with my hypotetical cycle I build a mass with very low fat? I ask it for try to understand my trainer... cuz he is really set in mind with "no fat" for everyone who ask him something

^^^ you need to do your OWN homework and decide what to use.

your trainer should be helping you with your workouts and diet, not selling you steroids. that shows he is a bad trainer if he needs you using steroids to get results. think about it

I don't want to bash other trainers because I train people for a living myself and I know I certainly am not perfect but if you ask your trainer a question and he can't explain why you are doing something, that is a red flag right there.

Fat is ESSENTIAL. They are called essential fatty acids for a reason. You won't grow optimally without some healthy fat in your diet.

I would do your research and consider hiring a new coach. Remember you are paying HIM. He works for YOU. You are the one in control. If you aren't happy, shop around.

Just like if you don't like your current car mechanic, you wouldn't keep going to him, you would shop around for a different one.

The trainer makes money by keeping clients. When you take test and deca you will move the scale. He wants you to think it is because of him that you are gaining weight.

I am a strong advocate of testosterone solo cycles for a first time, and there are many reasons for that. First of all, being a steroid virgin to say so, you will be hypersensitive to steroids, so even testosterone solo will give you quite amazing results. Secondly, you want to know how your body reacts to different compounds, hence it is best to use at first only testosterone, and then add one compound at a time. This way, if something goes wrong, you will at least know which compound is causing the negative reaction. Finally, it is much safer to use only testosterone, since the side effects will be minimal, and there will be less things to keep in mind when using it, and you will need less ancillaries for that.

He say that is really better take test (steroid) And associate It with An anabolic one (deca)..
He Say i have less negative Sides

Top Bottom