Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle ; Deca-d...

Because it makes you swel up like a sponge, deca only will get you the softest wanger ever and its difficult to get him back to work. It also shuts down your test so you have to add test or you are again shut down on your production. There are more reasons but those are enough for me not to use it.

Just take finasteride if you decide to do a test cycle and you won't have to worry about losing any hair, it will also help protect the prostate. Deca is one of the only aas with prolactin sides, so you should know all about these if you decide to use it in the future.

From what i have read, no amount of finasteride, or any other product will protect you from hair loss when using testosterone based AAS, if you are genetically prone to it. Am i wrong in my thinking?

what is this love with hair? I mean do you really think your hair is that important to who you are or who other people think you are? I am not bashing just curious.

My suggestion if I may give one would be to search here or google "deca only cycle" and "deca first cycle"......JM.02

Your hair is the least of your worries !

Why is hair so important? thats a good question. When i figure out the answer ill get back to you....

Because it makes you swel up like a sponge, deca only will get you the softest wanger ever and its difficult to get him back to work. It also shuts down your test so you have to add test or you are again shut down on your production. There are more reasons but those are enough for me not to use it.

And expect that compound to linger in your system for up to 18 months.

I hope you don't have a GF

RADAR

Top Bottom