Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle D-Bol, Test E, Tren

donmcgowen

What's up everybody. I recently started my first cycle and it is going absolutely fabulous. Here it is:
week 1-4 D-Bol 20mg ed
week 2-12 Test E 500mg/wk
week 5-12 Tren Ace 75mg eod
week 7,8 10,11,13,14,16,17 Clen pyramid up to 120mcg
week 13-16 Nolva 40,40,20,20
week 14-16 Clomid 150mg

My goal is to put on as much mass as possible for the first 5 or 6 weeks. From there, I am going to lower my cal intake and start the tren to limit fat and gain only lean mass. Then I will start the clen around week 7 and lower cal intake to maint. to lean up and lower body fat while increasing lbm a bit.
I am about three weeks in and have seen some awesome results which are typical with dbol. I started at 181lbs. and in two weeks have jumped to 201lbs. as of today. I clearly know that it is not all muscle, but my bf% has only jumped 1% and I don't look that bloated. I have done my second test e injection on tues. so I don't think the test has really kicked in yet.
In the two and a half weeks, I have put 45lbs on my max bench and all my other exercises have jumped dramatically.
I'm looking to get to 220lbs. by week 8 and then start cutting down to a very lean 200lbs. by week 18.
I'm not a competing bodybuilder, I am a boxer and my goal is to put on as much lean muscle as I can in a short off season.
My diet has been pretty good so far:
3500cal/day
220-250g pro
350-400g carb
100-120g fat
My diet will change in week 8 to start cutting and shed some fat. I will keep my fat and pro high, but will lower my carbs.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I have been researching for many months and have decided to customize my cycle to fit my specific needs, but since it is my first cycle, I could really use some help.
I will continue to update as the days progress.
P.S. If this is in the wrong foum, please move to the correct section. Thanks

do not use tren.. man read around and u will know tren is never used on any first cycle.. just a long actin ester like test E at 500mgs should be used for the first cycle if ur lookin for pure mass... d bol is ok but i woul dsee how ur body does with just one compound... keep the clomid and nolva for gyno and pct and research

O.K. I have read about the strong effects of tren and I have heard some say not to use it first cycle, and some say not to use it at all, and others say its a great aas. Everybody has a different opinion. Why would you suggest not using tren. Give some good reasons please. I can read all day about how bad it is, but I can read all day about how good it is, so some detailed reasons would be appreciated.

donmcgowen said:
O.K. I have read about the strong effects of tren and I have heard some say not to use it first cycle, and some say not to use it at all, and others say its a great aas. Everybody has a different opinion. Why would you suggest not using tren. Give some good reasons please. I can read all day about how bad it is, but I can read all day about how good it is, so some detailed reasons would be appreciated.

how about the fact that its pretty much the strongest of all steroids..........you should wait and use it later in cycles where you have more experience and have reached a plateau that normal aas won't get you over, then use tren......its sort of like a coke head skipping all the years he could get high off of a gram of coke and just starting on 5 grams/day habit.........its just not needed for growth for a newbie to juice....

yes it is VERY good..but if u keep readin it says DO NOT USE FOR FIRST CYCLE... not a newbie compound

Thanks for the replies keep them coming.
Now, what do you think of the second half of my cycle being more of a cutting cycle. Thats why I wanted to use the tren and clen along with the test. How would you suggest doing this.
Thanks again for the intelligent replies.

donmcgowen said:
Thanks for the replies keep them coming.
Now, what do you think of the second half of my cycle being more of a cutting cycle. Thats why I wanted to use the tren and clen along with the test. How would you suggest doing this.
Thanks again for the intelligent replies.

i wouldn't worry about your cutting "cycle" you need to worry about your cutting "diet" and cardio

Top Bottom