Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, Cutting, Anavar and WInstrol

SlimeyPete

I am getting some ANavar, a friend is getting Winstrol, 18 weeks worth total for one person, so we are splitting it so we have 9 weeks each.

So I am either doing just Anavar or Anavar and Winstrol tabs.

A few recomendations or suggestions would be cool. I am thinking 2000-2200 calories a day, TKD diet, 20 minutes cardio 4 times a week, some Ephedrine product too. FullBody Routine M-W-F

I am thinking of doing 2 week cycles, so 2 weeks of TKD with anavar then 2 weeks of CKD or TKD with nothing, then another 2, and so on. I was wondering if this is even recomended or beneficial with something as "safe" as Anavar, I use that term relativly too. If I added Winstrol tot he mix I would do 2 week spurts too.

How does that sound?

I also thought of actually eating nomral, heavy and clean for 2 weeks at around 2500-2800, then 2 weeks of CKD or TKD at 2000, all while taking the Anavar, no 2 week gaps.

I have some general questions maybe someone can help me with. What do recomend dosage wise daily, and when should I take it. Pre meal, post meal, pre workout, post workout, pre cardio, post cardio, that kinda thing.

ANy help appreciated greatly

you'll lose a grip of muscle as neither anavar nor winstrol have the power to spare muscle during a super intense cutting phase.(unless you're taking mega dosages of each).

combine some sustanon 250 once a week, or 400 mg deca once a week and you'll be fine.

you'll lose a grip of muscle as neither anavar nor winstrol have the power to spare muscle during a super intense cutting phase.(unless you're taking mega dosages of each).

combine some sustanon 250 once a week, or 400 mg deca once a week and you'll be fine.

A ketogenic diet by itself is naturally anti-catabolic, well to a degree. So adding Anavar or Winstrol could only increase strength, or so I thought. I am talking 2500 calories a day in TKD fashion, so I would be getting sufficient protien and around 70g of carbs pre workout, 3 full body workouts a week and 20 minutes a day of moderate cardio. thats not too intense.

But you do have me thinking if I would rather use it to purely gain instead of just maintain.

My main goal is fat loss, and I want to add LBM to help in that area. So now I am torn between dedicating the cycle to fat loss or dedicating the cycle to muscle gain, then following it with weeks of CKD or what have you. I dont wanna waste it.

Anyone any other advice? Maybe 25mg a day for 2 weeks on a 50%carb,30%protien and 20% fat . THen 2 weeks of CKD, then another 2 weeks of 25mg a day and so on so it looks like

Week1 -175mg Anavar, 2500cal balanced high carb diet.
Week2 -175mg Anavar, 2500cal balanced high carb diet.
Week3 -NO var, 2000cal TKD diet
Week4 -NO var, 2000cal TKD diet
Week5 -175mg Anavar, 2500cal balanced high carb diet.
Week6 -175mg Anavar, 2500cal balanced high carb diet.
Week7 -NO var, 2000cal TKD diet
Week8 -NO var, 2000cal TKD diet
Week9 -175mg Anavar, 2500cal balanced high carb diet.
Week10 -175mg Anavar, 2500cal balanced high carb diet.

so I am thinking that or a 6 week version where I take the var everyday but my diet changes mid cycle for 2 weeks

Week1 -175mg Anavar, 2500cal balanced high carb diet.
Week2 -175mg Anavar, 2500cal balanced high carb diet.
Week3 -175mg , 2000cal TKD diet
Week4 -175mg , 2000cal TKD diet
Week5 -175mg Anavar, 2500cal balanced high carb diet.
Week6 -175mg Anavar, 2500cal balanced high carb diet.

hahaha just want some guidance. I might be overthinking this...but I dropped some big beans on this crap I wanna use it to its full potential

Top Bottom