Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Cutting

Jonlb21

Ok Guys,

I need some help planning my first cycle. I’m 28 and have been lifting for 4 years. I’m at 14% bodyfat (10 pounds away from my cut goal). I’m currently cutting. Before someone freaks out and says why are you doing a cycle while cutting? Or wait until your bf % is lower. I’m doing the test cycle for muscle preservation more than anything. My arms and devolvement has been bigger than it ever has before and in the last few weeks (again cutting) I’ve been losing gains and muscle definition. So I wont to run a test e cycle while cutting to maintain or get a tiny bit more of lean mass while cutting. I have seen plenty of test while cutting success stories on here, and test helps boost weight loss.

This is what I have in stock at my house
1 Bottle RS Transderm
2 Bottles N2 Guard
1 Bottle Forma Stanzol
2 vials of 10ml of Test e
Half a bottle of Oxandrovar
1 Bottle of HCGenerate
1 Test Stack 17
1 Yosimbe Flame
GW Carnadine Sarms
S4 Sarms
Huge supply of anavar
Clomid 30tabs 50mg
Aromasin 20tabs 15mg
Letrozole 20 tabs 2.5mg

So I need help getting the numbers and doing right. I ask because I may need to place an order for more gear for pct.

Could someone help me lay out a good plan including everything I have listed (yes the anavar too) with a good pct ?

IMO with what you've got there, just cut with GW S4 and add Ostarine. Go hard for 6 weeks on that cut then start right up on a recomp cycle Test/Var. That's what I would do.

Top Bottom