Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - Could use advice

TQ_

I'm 28 yrs old and have been lifting for 4 years. 4 or so years ago I was 5'9 190lbs and very overweight. Friend started working out with and for the past couple years I have been about 155-160lbs. Several of my friends run cycles, but I honestly just don't want to shoot. My goal is to be 170-175lbs at low bf under 10% after this cycle.

I am interested in running the Hardcore Muscle stack from Primordial Performance. 6 weeks of test topical with 4 weeks of sustain alpha, taco 8, and endoamp. Would there be anything wrong with running 12 weeks of test topical then follow it up with 4 weeks of PCT?

I am going to try the 5x5 workout instead of the more traditional workout I have been doing for years. After my workout and on some of my off days I plan to run and do cardio on the elliptical machine.

I am going to try and make my diet the best I can. I am actually going to try and mimic a couple diet logs off different journals. I tend to eat descent right now anyways with the only "fast food" I eat is Subway footlong chicken breast sandwiches. Most meals is usually a lean meat (mostly chicken, I live off that food), greens, and some fruit.

I'm open to suggestions on the cycle. What's the best topical products available right now? Can someone suggest other supplements I should run with this cycle? Here is a list of what I will be currently taking...

Multi Vit
BCAAs
NO Vapor (pre-work)

2 protein shakes each day. One at break at work with probably a sandwich or a snack and then one after my workout. I may substitute the break shake for one before I go to bed that's slow releasing.

Thanks for reading, sorry it's the not the best information.

Top Bottom