Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle confusion

barrettny

I'm really confused now. I need help. I posted earlier in the week and got some awesome advice about my first stack. Again, I'm 28, 5'10- 160lbs about 9%bf. I'm looking to gain lean mass, not bloated weight. I want 15lbs permanately. I'm not looking to get huge!

I was planning on an 8 week cycle of testosterone and deca stack. 100mg/wk of the test and 200mg/ week of the deca. I've been talking to a supplier who has testosterone Propinate. I've been reading up on it and it seems totally cool as the one of choice. however, I have to inject it every two days, and that would make it a total of 300/mg per week. I am a novice folks. This scares the shit out of me.

He also swears he has real Parabolin from France. I believe him like I believe there really was a flood for 40 days and 40 nights. I told him I had a test kit to see if his stuff was real (I was bullshitting, but he seemed to be fine with that). He says he has 2cc viles for $20 each. Thats' 250mg per vile. Is tis right? Should I get this and stack it with the Test instead of getting Deca? I've read that first timers should not use Parabolin.

Any advice?

I do not think that stack will give you the gains you are looking for, I would go with Test at 250mg/week and Deca at 300-400mg/week and run both for 10 weeks. That will give you the gains you are going for as long as you have a solid diet. I am almost 99% sure that those are not the real Parabolin from France made by Negma(sp?) as they have not been produced for some time. Stick with Test-Deca and you will do fine.

M18

100mg of test will not do much. I say forget the decca and do 500mgs of sust a week for 8-10 weeks, and you should easily pack on 15 pounds. If you want something more upfront, then you could add some d'bol in there for the first 4 weeks

btw if youre looking for water free mass then test or decca is a bad idea as they will bloat your ass big time

good luck

hummm even 500 mg would be safer if you really want some real results...........

100mg of test will not do much. Thats how much the average man naturally make a week anyway. I say forget the decca and do 500mgs of sust a week for 8-10 weeks, and you should easily pack on 15 pounds. If you want something more upfront, then you could add some d'bol in there for the first 4 weeks

btw if youre looking for water free mass then test or decca is a bad idea as they will bloat your ass big time.
Also if your supplier claims he has parabolan then I would be very suspicous as parbolan has been stopped years ago

good luck

If you all you want is 15lbs, and no water. Put away the test and deca. Buy some EQ at 400mg/week for 12 weeks and hit up winny 50mg/ED(everyday) for 6-8weeks. Hit up some clomid 3 weeks after your last shot of EQ. With a good diet and hard training you should definitely hit 15lbs of keepable mass with no water. If you have any quesions, you can PM me. Peace bro and good luck.

M56M

Top Bottom