Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle confusion

barrettny

I'm really confused now. I need help. I posted earlier in the week and got some awesome advice about my first stack. Again, I'm 28, 5'10- 160lbs about 9%bf. I'm looking to gain lean mass, not bloated weight. I want 15lbs permanately. I'm not looking to get huge!

I was planning on an 8 week cycle of testosterone and deca stack. 100mg/wk of the test and 200mg/ week of the deca. I've been talking to a supplier who has testosterone Propinate. I've been reading up on it and it seems totally cool as the one of choice. however, I have to inject it every two days, and that would make it a total of 300/mg per week. I am a novice folks. This scares the shit out of me.

He also swears he has real Parabolin from France. I believe him like I believe there really was a flood for 40 days and 40 nights. I told him I had a test kit to see if his stuff was real (I was bullshitting, but he seemed to be fine with that). He says he has 2cc viles for $20 each. Thats' 250mg per vile. Is tis right? Should I get this and stack it with the Test instead of getting Deca? I've read that first timers should not use Parabolin.

Any advice?

Top Bottom