Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle for an Aussie

davenoob

Hi Guys,

First cycle, first post. Ive read the stickies but am pretty confused as i think supply of a lot of products are unavailable in australia. Looking to get some recommendations for my first cycle.

About me:
25 years.
120 kg / 264lb
Body fat ~25%
Training 10 years, last 3 seriously.
Looking to gain strength for my first upcoming amateur powerlifting competition with a bunch of mates in a few months time but additional muscle mass always good.
Final year of bachelor of nutritional science so diet, aminos (creatine, glutamine, HMB etc) all good.
I work in a pharmacy so am looking to obtain products available in australia from a pharmacy unless i absolultely must import something (such as the unleashed mentioned numerous times).

At work i have seen the following products:
Primoteston 250mg prefilled syringes (preferred due to cost and ready to use).
Sustanon 250mg - expensive
Decadurabolin 50mg - expensive
Arimidex 1mg tabs (can source liquid)
Clomid 50mg tabs
nolvadex/tamoxifen
Seems Andriol Testocaps 40mg is available but havent seen them.
If there are other products you want me to check, please ask.

Ive looked at the beginner cycle here:
(link removed - was isteroids beginner)
But i dont think i can source Dianabol. What alternatives would you recommend? And with regards to PCT, ive seen a few posts on here that dont agree with the clomid / nolvadex recommendations as seen above and below:
(link removed - was isteroids PCT info)

I have already have D-Aspartic acid and have access to IGF-1 and a variety of herbal test boosters if they are relevant.

Ive also been looking into peptides from:
(link removed, was aus peptide sight)
And some products from:
(link removed, was site for a arimidex, Clenbuterol, Aromasin, Nolvadex liquids)
If they help.

Hope thats all the relevant information. If you need any more info, please ask. And 1RM wise, i have managed 220kg / 484 lb squat, 150kg / 330 lb bench and 265kg / 583 lb deadlift all raw and have vid proof of weights close to my personal bests. Im not boasting because i know my lifts are nothing special but dont want to get mistaken for some skinny ass noob lifter looking for a way to easy gains.

Its midnight here so i wont be able to post for approx 9hrs, thanks.

Hi Guys,

First cycle, first post. Ive read the stickies but am pretty confused as i think supply of a lot of products are unavailable in australia. Looking to get some recommendations for my first cycle.

About me:
25 years.
120 kg / 264lb
Body fat ~25%
Training 10 years, last 3 seriously.
Looking to gain strength for my first upcoming amateur powerlifting competition with a bunch of mates in a few months time but additional muscle mass always good.
Final year of bachelor of nutritional science so diet, aminos (creatine, glutamine, HMB etc) all good.
I work in a pharmacy so am looking to obtain products available in australia from a pharmacy unless i absolultely must import something (such as the unleashed mentioned numerous times).

At work i have seen the following products:
Primoteston 250mg prefilled syringes (preferred due to cost and ready to use).
Sustanon 250mg - expensive
Decadurabolin 50mg - expensive
Arimidex 1mg tabs (can source liquid)
Clomid 50mg tabs
nolvadex/tamoxifen
Seems Andriol Testocaps 40mg is available but havent seen them.
If there are other products you want me to check, please ask.

Ive looked at the beginner cycle here:
(link removed - was isteroids beginner)
But i dont think i can source Dianabol. What alternatives would you recommend? And with regards to PCT, ive seen a few posts on here that dont agree with the clomid / nolvadex recommendations as seen above and below:
(link removed - was isteroids PCT info)

I have already have D-Aspartic acid and have access to IGF-1 and a variety of herbal test boosters if they are relevant.

Ive also been looking into peptides from:
(link removed, was aus peptide sight)
And some products from:
(link removed, was site for a arimidex, Clenbuterol, Aromasin, Nolvadex liquids)
If they help.

Hope thats all the relevant information. If you need any more info, please ask. And 1RM wise, i have managed 220kg / 484 lb squat, 150kg / 330 lb bench and 265kg / 583 lb deadlift all raw and have vid proof of weights close to my personal bests. Im not boasting because i know my lifts are nothing special but dont want to get mistaken for some skinny ass noob lifter looking for a way to easy gains.

Its midnight here so i wont be able to post for approx 9hrs, thanks.

Bro not trying to be a dick but there's a few reasons u shouldn't touch aas, now I understand ur a power lifter and everything but yeh I'll list my reasons.
1. You're way too fat, complications of touching gear at high bf increase, as I said I understand ur a power lifter and I know they are typically at the higher end of the bf scale but the top guys are constantly monitored and obviously u won't be monitoring at the same degree
2. Your lifts are pretty shit for your weight, age and lifting experience.
3. You say ur diet is "all good" I hardly believe that at ur bf %
4. You aren't really sure about wat compounds u wanna run, or wat ancillaries to use for wat and haven't layed out anything that anyone could help u with.

U need to layout a proposed idea for a cycle and here we can point u in the right direction to best suit your goals. Just do more research and come back with something everyone could help u with, cause most guys here are gonna say wat I've already said.

If you're totally dead set on a cycle just do test E for 12 weeks

1-12 test e
4-12 aromasin 12.5 eod
6-12 hcg 500iu

Pct:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle
DAA
Bridge

Appreciate the reply.

1. Was not aware of this, thanks. If i need to drop some fat prior to a cycle thats something i can set about achieving.
2. Ive actually only been trying to lift heavy for approx 1 year, prior to that it was the standard bodybuilding routine. As i said, its just a competition with mates for boasting rights so i was hoping for a little extra advantage.
3. I meant 'all good' in that i dont have diet high in refined foods/sugars/fats and im aware of approximate macronutrient intakes have the knowledge/ability to customise the diet as you guys recommend.
4. I tried to link to the cycle i read and thought looked appropriate but link was disabled. Ive tried to replicate it below.

weeks 1-12 500mg/week test e or cypionate
weeks 1-4 dianabol 20mg/day (dont think this is available in aus)
weeks 1-12 arimidex 1mg/day weeks 1-4, 0.5mg/day weeks 5-12
PCT
weeks 14-18 clomid 200/100/50/25/25mg/day
weeks 14-16 IGF-1 60/40/40mcg/day

Ive seen the HCG mentioned around a few places but i dont think is available in Aus pharmacies.

From what i have read repeatedly on the forum since joining a couple weeks ago, you should ideally be at or below 15% bodyfat before considering a cycle. Over that the health risks outweigh (pardon the pun) the benefits.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Appreciate the reply.

1. Was not aware of this, thanks. If i need to drop some fat prior to a cycle thats something i can set about achieving.
2. Ive actually only been trying to lift heavy for approx 1 year, prior to that it was the standard bodybuilding routine. As i said, its just a competition with mates for boasting rights so i was hoping for a little extra advantage.
3. I meant 'all good' in that i dont have diet high in refined foods/sugars/fats and im aware of approximate macronutrient intakes have the knowledge/ability to customise the diet as you guys recommend.
4. I tried to link to the cycle i read and thought looked appropriate but link was disabled. Ive tried to replicate it below.

weeks 1-12 500mg/week test e or cypionate
weeks 1-4 dianabol 20mg/day (dont think this is available in aus)
weeks 1-12 arimidex 1mg/day weeks 1-4, 0.5mg/day weeks 5-12
PCT
weeks 14-18 clomid 200/100/50/25/25mg/day
weeks 14-16 IGF-1 60/40/40mcg/day

Ive seen the HCG mentioned around a few places but i dont think is available in Aus pharmacies.

I live in aus and still get everything I need for pct and on cycle support ai's, hcg etc. u need more research mate, that pct is useless

Top Bottom